Photos from Conquest 09-28-2008

Nezmo

Good work LilC! Very sharp.

Thanks! :) I enjoyed watching him work that gold tie, lol!

Awesome photos! So clear. You and the bikini top was just too funny. It looks like the two of you had a ball. Your wife's dresses were so cute, but I really love the black one. I liked the tats, how long did they last?

Erica

We did have a blast :D And, thank you! I love dresses and I was SO ahppy to have a reason to wear them! The tats lasted about 3 days before they started to look a little worn.

Loved the pictures.

The black dress, that LilC wore in the pictures with the towel animals, was gorgeous!

Thank you! I get to buy MORE dresses since Nezmo booked the other cruises. THIS is gonna be fun!

Where exactly do you take the pics with the animals?
The towel animals? That was on the bed in our room. The photos with the real animals where in Cozumel.

Formal night was the first full day at sea, ie. Monday and then Thursday if I recall correctly.

Yes I did mean the real animals LOL. Where in Cozumel? Is it part of a tour?
The iguana was at Chankanaab where I did the dolphin swim. The handler was just in the general entrance area. If he's there all the time, you should see him with any visit to the park. The squirrel monkey was in the Punta Langosta cruise port shopping area.

Yup, you nailed it. I actually think the Logitech is amazing. The battery live is outstanding. While plugged in to the mains (which we had to do once to charge it), it charges the iPod too. We probably had it on everyday for at least an hour but note I had forgotten to charge it before I left so I have no idea how much juice was in it before I started using it on the cruise.

Don't expect the sound levels/quality of a home-based unit like its big brother (the Elite I think it's called). For a cruise ship room (or hotel room) it's perfect.

Hey Nezmo aka MWTGT,

I bought the Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere on your recommendation today. Great piece of hardware. Thx!

I spent most of the night making a stateroom playlist. ;)

Nezmo - great pics!

Did you guys have fun on the Horseback Ride and Swim in Grand Cayman? we are looking for something to do there.

Thanks!

Thanks.

Actually, the horseback ride was in Montego Bay and we did enjoy it even though it poured on us just as we got started (then cleared-up).

For Grand Cayman, see the 7-Mile Beach thread. I've also heard the turtle farms are really popular.

Thanks.

Actually, the horseback ride was in Montego Bay and we did enjoy it even though it poured on us just as we got started (then cleared-up).

For Grand Cayman, see the 7-Mile Beach thread. I've also heard the turtle farms are really popular.

I knew that... apparently my brain and my fingers are having a disconnect today! I thought Montego Bay and typed Grand Cayman. ;)

Thanks for the tip on the horseback riding. I will check it out.

Nezmo, thanks for sharing your pictures and details about your trip, while looking through the pictures I noticed a Staniel Cay T-shirt. We have been considering a trip there for the last couple of months and was wondering if you had been there and had any experiences to share?

thanks and have a good day

Archived