Owner Suite

Prunion

Yes, I could not believe it. When I received the e-mail, I contacted Carnival to make sure the person that sent me the congratulation e-mail did work for Carnival. They said she worked in their Marketing Department.

My niece was going on a cruise for her honeymoon, I went on Carnival’s web site to purchase a bon voyage gift to have in their cabin when they arrived and Carnival was running a sweepstake, so I entered, I never thought I would win, I even forgot that I entered it.

Thanks yst347 for the web site, Great pic. I hope that the imagination looks at least as good as the inspiration does. Where did all the food come from, did someone order it for them or did it come with the cabin. I have heard that it is hard to get the owner suite because Carnival keep them for promotional reason, do you know how they booked the owner suite.

My niece was going on a cruise for her honeymoon, I went on Carnival’s web site to purchase a bon voyage gift to have in their cabin when they arrived and Carnival was running a sweepstake, so I entered, I never thought I would win, I even forgot that I entered it.

Hulk Hogan in the TV show "Hogan knows Best" on MTV TV show stayed in that same Suite you won !! That was a few years ago though before the refurb. I'm sure things are a bit more updated now. (Not alot from photos I have seen, But some) Enjoy that Suite.. Don't forget to bring your Bonine pills just in case the weather is bad as that Suite is up and FAR Forward..:eek: :D

You will have such a hard time going back to a regular room! We were upgraded free on our second cruise to a suite, but nothing like what you are going to experience, and we had a hard time going back to the regular balcony room after that!

Thanks, louise45 for the link, great pic as well

When we cruise we always have a balcony, would not cruise any other way.

However, it will be hard to go back to a regular balcony room, it looks nice.

The only thing I think I would not like, it looks like there really isn’t an Ocean View, mostly pool and life boats.

Thanks, louise45 for the link, great pic as well

When we cruise we always have a balcony, would not cruise any other way.

However, it will be hard to go back to a regular balcony room, it looks nice.

The only thing I think I would not like, it looks like there really isn’t an Ocean View, mostly pool and life boats.

Your ocean view will be out the side, off of the balcony. The lifeboat will not interfere in your view.

Congrats on your win!

Thanks yst347 for the web site, Great pic. I hope that the imagination looks at least as good as the inspiration does. Where did all the food come from, did someone order it for them or did it come with the cabin. I have heard that it is hard to get the owner suite because Carnival keep them for promotional reason, do you know how they booked the owner suite.

That food was there when we entered the suite. We had sailed a few times previously with the Hotel Director and Maitre d' on that ship, and they set this up as a "welcome aboard" surprise!!! I ended up leaving the cabin at one point to bring people IN to eat some of that stuff - I don't like waste, and there was no way we could put a decent dent in that spread!

Those cabins, on the Fantasy class ships that have them, typically run a few hundred per person per night if you pick that cabin to sail in. They have been available most of the dates I have checked. They can only be booked by going directly though CARNIVAL RESERVATIONS ADMINISTRATION -- TA's and PVP's, for the most part, are clueless to their existence!

I have not seen pictures since the update on the Imagination, but I would suppose it's very similar to the Inspiration. They did say that the tub was supposed to be replaced (on the Inspiration) but they did not have enough time during the dry dock. Perhaps they did on the Imagination.

ENJOY!!!

Tom

Have a wonderful time....

Tom and Cheryl are our Mentors!! They are the Owner Suite gurus!!!!!

I am still hoping they will adopt me one day....so I can experience an owners suite!!!

I have heard that it is hard to get the owner suite because Carnival keep them for promotional reason, do you know how they booked the owner suite.

You can book the owner's suites, but not through a PVP. There is a woman at Carnival (who's name escapes me right now) that I had to specifically contact just to inquire about it on the Ecstasy. I know that TA's can also get it, I'm assuming going through the proper "pipelines" at Carnival, if you will.

Congrats on the suite:D

Someday through much planning I hope be able to enjoy an owners suite...

I know you will enjoy.

I enjoy suites, But I am also booking some other rooms so I can cruise more than once a year.....

I will see how I deal with my inside in Jan LOL...:eek:

Tom in Long Beach

Holy freakin' cow - that's all I've got to say.

I heard about the 'hidden' owner's suites, I'll have to find one on the next Fantasy class I'm on. :) No privacy here please! (j/k)

Congrats!

They are not hard to find. Simply go to the Forward bank of elevators...go to the Spa level and turn right. They are on either side of the atrium rail.

You will see a door tucked to the left side that says PH1 and a door tucked to the right side that says PH 2.

Which may I add totally confused me for years!!!!!!!!! PH stands for Penthouse, so when I heard someone say they had a PH suite that is where I thought they were. I was wrong. Penthouse Suites are what Carnival calls their Cat 12s. All these years and I did not get this straight until last month!!!

Carnival needs to change the signs on those doors to OS...so stupid people like ME don't get confused!!!!!!!!!! :D

They are not hard to find. Simply go to the Forward bank of elevators...go to the Spa level and turn right. They are on either side of the atrium rail.

You will see a door tucked to the left side that says PH1 and a door tucked to the right side that says PH 2.

Which may I add totally confused me for years!!!!!!!!! PH stands for Penthouse, so when I heard someone say they had a PH suite that is where I thought they were. I was wrong. Penthouse Suites are what Carnival calls their Cat 12s. All these years and I did not get this straight until last month!!!

Carnival needs to change the signs on those doors to OS...so stupid people like ME don't get confused!!!!!!!!!! :D

At least on the Inspiration they have changed the signs on the door to "S1" and "S2" -- designating cabins #1 and #2 on Sports deck (S).

Tom

Archived