Chops reservations???

dlaf10

Can someone answer a question for me please??? We would like to spend the day in San Juan the day we board the ship but i'm worried we won't get reservations for Chops or Portifino if we are to late...Can you make reservations before you board? Can I go thru my travel agent or call directly?

thanks

diane

So, slightly different question. Has anyone noticed that it's harder to get a reservation on the ship now that they've started scheduling before the cruise?

How much does it really fill up now that there are internet reservations?

I tried to book recently for our trip on Freedom of the Seas, but the website said the times were not available. I called RCCL and was told that they will book up to 50% capacity (for specific reservation times) and if the website said the the time was not available, then the online bookings were full. They said they limit the online reservations so that there is room for those boarding the ship to make a reservation. We booked the reservation when we boarded with no problems (we did get on early).

We had a 6:30 PM reservation and the restaurant was nearly empty, so I was a bit surprised that I had trouble with the online reservation.

Hope this helps.

Billyboy, thanks. Just the info I was looking for.

ASLC!!

How's it going? Doing great here...the Mother In Law finally moved out, so it's pretty much like a second honeymoon for us.:D

I told the neighbors, if you hear screaming, don't bother calling the cops!!

ASLC!!

How's it going? Doing great here...the Mother In Law finally moved out, so it's pretty much like a second honeymoon for us.:D

As in blow the whistle right? (long ago thread). But I digress.............how many people at muster blow the whistle? I mean if you're bored and there is your whistle...............?

• 5 months later...

ASLC!!

As in blow the whistle right? (long ago thread). But I digress.............how many people at muster blow the whistle? I mean if you're bored and there is your whistle...............?
WOW... the whistle thread..... memories.

Archived