Accomodation near wharf 8

dogboy53

it's about $280 per year to join up...

and guess what Neil:confused:......6 weeks till our cruise:p

Sounds like a great deal for the club membership if you have some travel planned. We have in the past grabbed a last-minute deal if we have something on in town, usually costs around $200 for a night somewhere swish. Next time I might just join this club instead. Thx!

Good old Geoff, spoil all the fun eh? ;) But in around ... 6 hours, we will be down to 6 weeks ... and a few days anyway. :p

Wishfull thinking.........was thinking of you:p

Just reread what I wrote:eek:....meant I was thinking of you going on your cruise a few days before us;).........but then I had a flashback of the lovely couple we made at the CC Xmas party, god I love that Mumu and Safari suit:p........although I was looking a bit stunned there........

2096444399_7f13f601ee.jpg?v=0

Chez

xx

Just reread what I wrote:eek:....meant I was thinking of you going on your cruise a few days before us;).........but then I had a flashback of the lovely couple we made at the CC Xmas party, god I love that Mumu and Safari suit:p........although I was looking a bit stunned there........

Chez

xx

Ahh - memories - The Aussie formal suit is covering up the Sunday Best Hawaiian shirt though!!

Chez

xx

Yeah right Chez we believe you.

You two look just a little bit too comfortable together there:eek:;)

Hi there, We booked in at menzies, $139.00 inc full buffet breakfast for the 4 of us - 2 adults and 2 kids u/16. was referred there from people from this site. was very pleased with this, hotel looks very nice and great location. Had to phone hotel direct as thought this was tooo cheap for xmas time but was right.Good luck with whatever you decide.

Hi there, We booked in at menzies, $139.00 inc full buffet breakfast for the 4 of us - 2 adults and 2 kids u/16. was referred there from people from this site. was very pleased with this, hotel looks very nice and great location. Had to phone hotel direct as thought this was tooo cheap for xmas time but was right.Good luck with whatever you decide.

Hi Tassie cruiser,

I did check with the Menzies (had followed your post) nothing available in March next year at any special rates. They quoted a triple room at $379.00 per night.

Had been wondering why it had been so hard to find any cheapish rooms or specials for 19/3/09 0nly to be told that the womens world cup cricket is on in Sydney from the 7th to 21st of March 2009.

That explains a lot.:mad:

Hi Tassie cruiser,

I did check with the Menzies (had followed your post) nothing available in March next year at any special rates. They quoted a triple room at $379.00 per night.

Had been wondering why it had been so hard to find any cheapish rooms or specials for 19/3/09 0nly to be told that the womens world cup cricket is on in Sydney from the 7th to 21st of March 2009.

Hi Don,

These specials usually don't open up until a month or two before the dates. When they are underbooked on the calendar, they will start selling at a cheaper rate to try to fill the hotel.

Sydney is a big city, and will be able to cope with the Womens World cup, which is spread across a number of suburban and regional grounds.

If you can book without penalty for cancellation, you can always cancel and rebook a better deal closer to the date.

Hi Tassie cruiser,

I dunno, 8 teams, 120 players?, 8 coaches, 8 physios, ... 250 spectators. Should be plenty of hotel rooms left. ;)

Archived