Safe sea + Kiddie pool Advice

Peggy5

Hi everyone, couple questions for 1st timer on a cruise(mariner RCL) with a 2 yr old(she isn't potty trained) so taking advice from some of you to take a cheap kiddie inflatable pool. Since summer is over not able to find 1 at a local walmart/target/kmart - anyone please have advice where else I can get this, looked online but unfamiliar sites came up & I'm weary to give out my credit card?

Also about safesea(or seasafe) the sun block(for jelly stings), is that safe to use on 2 yr old as a sunblock? I wanted to get this for my hubby who's gonna be snorkeling but is it ok for my daughter too or should get another sunblock for her? Any advice what brand?

Thanks.

The bottle should tell you what (if any) age limits there are. Any BRAND of sunscreen will be fine, just make sure it has a high enough SPF to protect young skin! At least 30-45, if not 70!!!!

Can't help you with the pool thing---haven't bought a wading pool in YEARS!!!!

But, giving out your credit card on a site YOU access is no more dangerous than handing it to a clerk or waiter!!!

I know a year or so ago Sea Safe sold a Sensitive Skin version that was advertised as safe for children. I would not use standard Sea Safe on a 2 year old.

As far as the wading pool goes I bought one for a friend from Target.com and had it shipped (she lives in another state). It was the duck bathtub pictured in another thread. I also considered a more standard pool from Amazon.com (about two months ago).

Archived