WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Hi Everyone,

I believe it was Lois who asked who will be the CD on Reflection's inaugural sailings. I'm hearing the CD will be (as expected) Nick Weir.

I hope this helps !

Hi Everyone,

I believe it was Lois who asked who will be the CD on Reflection's inaugural sailings. I'm hearing the CD will be (as expected) Nick Weir.

I hope this helps !

Hi Andy, nope, I did not ask but I answered;)...I said it would

be the Weir Brothers too.

Hi Arno,

Here's the list from Eclipse's 4/14/12 sailing :

Captain : Dimitrios Manetas

Staff Captain : Nikolas Christodoulakis

Hotel Director : Bernhard Stacher

Cruise Director : Lisa Richard

Captains Club Hostess : Aurora

Food & Beverage Manager : Mark Tomley

Executive Chef : Anthony R. Wilson

Guest Relations Manager : Philip Holmes

Chief Engineer : Gerogios Spyrellis

Edited by Host Andy

Master: Captain Apostolos Bouzakis

Cheif Engineer: Konstantinos Pechlivanidis

Staff Captain: Leonardos Palaiokrassas

Guest Relations Manager: Marcela Salum

Hotel Director: Raffaele Bernardini

Cruise Director: Damian de Lorenzis (one of our very favorites!)

Food & Beverage Manager: Giorgio Di Pietro

Executive Chef: Eddie Thomas

From the April 16, 2012 - Millennium (last cruise before Solsticizing)

Captain: Emmanouil Alevropoulos

Chief Engineer: Dimitrios Sakellariou

Staff Captain: Damianos Xenakis

Hotel Director: Christopher Belaubre

Food & Beverage Manager: Brett Coleman

Cruise Director: Justin Nichols

Guest Relations Manager: Pearline Morgan

Captain's Club Host: Lionel Chemburkar

Executive Chef: Steve Van der Merwe (excellent!!!)

Thanks for this gimletgal - we are on the May 27th sailing after solsticizing - was there any mention of whether this staff/crew would be staying on after the refit?

We are keen to meet up with Andrew Harris again, but he seems to be out of the Millie picture right now?

Les

Thanks for this gimletgal - we are on the May 27th sailing after solsticizing - was there any mention of whether this staff/crew would be staying on after the refit?

We are keen to meet up with Andrew Harris again, but he seems to be out of the Millie picture right now?

Les

I'm sorry, but I can't answer that question. It seemed that it was split between those who were staying on for the refit and those who would be going on vacation. We had Andrew Harris 2 years ago on the Millie in Alaska, and yes, he was quite good. He seems to be between contracts at the moment. However, if you have the same Executive Chef - Steve Van der Merwe, you are in for a real treat! Best chef I have encountered in 6 years on X!

was there any mention of whether this staff/crew would be staying on after the refit?

Les

I believe that Andrew Harris has just returned from his holidays as Hotel Director of Constellation.

Lionel, the CC host, Lani the Onboard Sales Manager also left.

The new Hostess might be Gabriella.

Master: Anastasios Lekkas "Bye, for now!"

Staff Captain: Alexandros Papadopoulos (very young and personable)

Chief Engineer: Ioannis Nionakis

Guest Relations Manager: Miguel Cunha

Hotel Director: Ryan Kingston

Cruise Director: Patti Honacki

Food & Beverage Manager: Michael Bramlett

Executive Chef: Ueli Bachofner

Captains Club Hostess: Ti-Ann Aure (outstanding hostess)

Can anyone please confirm or deny that Andrew Harris is now the HD on Connie??? Last time I spoke with him (in Dec 2011), he said Millie was his ship and always would be. Sailing on May 12, first cruise out of dry dock...willl be very disappointed if Andrew is not there! Thanks in advance...

Can anyone please confirm or deny that Andrew Harris is now the HD on Connie??? Last time I spoke with him (in Dec 2011), he said Millie was his ship and always would be. Sailing on May 12, first cruise out of dry dock...will be very disappointed if Andrew is not there! Thanks in advance...

I have 99% certainty that as of April 21, he was to be the HD on Constellation. But then again things change. We left Millennium on April 7th and boarded Constellation the same day.

Can anyone please confirm or deny that Andrew Harris is now the HD on Connie??? Last time I spoke with him (in Dec 2011), he said Millie was his ship and always would be. Sailing on May 12, first cruise out of dry dock...willl be very disappointed if Andrew is not there! Thanks in advance...

I was onboard the Connie for the March 24th - April 7th cruise. The hotel director was Julian Brackenbury. A lovely man who sent chocolate covered strawberries to our room after meeting him at the Martini Bar.

Why not just show each ship and list the Capt, HD, MD, CD, CH in the fashion of a spread sheet and just update that via Google Docs? There are over 500 postings and to find any one ship, is really time consuming.

Wondering about the cruise director on the Solstice for the upcoming Europe sailings.

The cruise director on the Solstice on the 1st April 2012 cruise was a young Canadian lady called Esperanza Gambroudes. I believe (although not positive) that this was her first cruise as a CD.

I was onboard the Connie for the March 24th - April 7th cruise. The hotel director was Julian Brackenbury. A lovely man who sent chocolate covered strawberries to our room after meeting him at the Martini Bar.

And he was supposed to leave for holidays. From another thread I found out Julian is still onboard..:confused:

WhosWhereat150.png

Edited by Sir~Cruisealot