WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

I like having the whole thread here as an archive. I go back to it, from time to time, to see who was on board each ship at a particular point. It's kind of like a record of our cruise heritage.

It's been a ton of work to keep updated and we really do appreciate your commitment to our Celebrity community, Arno.

I look at this thread whenever there are new posts, especially perusing it before a cruise and when thinking of a particular officer and wondering if she or he is still with Celebrity and where he or she might be. I recognize that some information may be outdated, but at least I have a point of reference. If I don't see a recent update for the officer or he or she is missing from the chart, I can always inquire on this thread if I really want to know. If enough people don't step up to the plate and report back immediately after a cruise, then we won't have up-to-date information.

I appreciate all the contributions from those who took the time to report immediately after the end of their cruises and all the work that Arno has done to compile the information, keep the chart updated, and to keep this thread going. I have often organized lists on rollcall threads and know that it requires an effort and is highly dependent on cruiser's contributions from their just completed cruises or for other needed information.

I have supplied Arno officer updates before and will continue to do so on our future cruises when someone else hasn't committed to doing it first. Perhaps more of us will make this commitment to help keep the information current.

Kathy

This is a summary of the latest information that I have. My guess is that Captain Peppas and Manetas are also on vacation. Anyone with connections on board, please post any changes.

WhosOnBoardAugust2014.png

Hi Arno!

Just off the Century Aug 10th. To add to your chart:

Koray Savas is the F&B Director, a very nice guy, he came over and sat with us at the CC Celebration. Sylvia is the Michael's Club Hostess, sorry I did not notice her last name, very nice lady!

Richard

The way I see it is that anyone with even half a brain would know not to rely on posts on a thread like this from 5 years ago.:rolleyes:

Thanks Arno!

specially since the thread is a whole lot younger than 5 years old !!!!

to the poster who dislikes it or/and does not ''like its value'' , skip over it and move on to better things for you !

to Arno: MANY THANKS FOR DOING ALL THIS WORK FOR US

cheers

Claude

No one is twisting anyone's arm to view this thread.

You can always start one of your own with up to date information. :cool:

Cruisenut,

I want you to know that I truly appreciate your keeping this thread active and as up to date as possible with those that are willing to contribute to it's success. Thank you!

This is a summary of the latest information that I have. My guess is that Captain Peppas and Manetas are also on vacation. Anyone with connections on board, please post any changes.

WhosOnBoardAugust2014.png

I don't think Richard Spacey is on Summit yet. He was kind of cryptic about his start date on Twitter, but it seems that he won't be there until September.

People who returned on Sunday posted in their review that the CD was Ken Mills. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=43704950&postcount=13

I wish to thank all of you who posted your appreciation of this thread. I've always felt that it was a nice "historical" perspective on perhaps the most important reason for cruising on Celebrity: the quality of the staff and their impact on our cruising enjoyment. The more one cruises, the more one realizes that the staff on board also appreciate that their efforts bring us back again and again.

Richard: Thank you for the Century update. Were the HD and GRM the same as listed?

DonnaK: Is Dimitrios Kafetzis still master? He must be very close to rotation. We'll look forward to your update.

tikigal: I truly hope that your efforts in getting ship by ship response is successful.

I wish to thank all of you who posted your appreciation of this thread. I've always felt that it was a nice "historical" perspective on perhaps the most important reason for cruising on Celebrity: the quality of the staff and their impact on our cruising enjoyment. The more one cruises, the more one realizes that the staff on board also appreciate that their efforts bring us back again and again.

Richard: Thank you for the Century update. Were the HD and GRM the same as listed?

DonnaK: Is Dimitrios Kafetzis still master? He must be very close to rotation. We'll look forward to your update.

tikigal: I truly hope that your efforts in getting ship by ship response is successful.

Yes, all others current as listed for the Century. Richard

From a review of the Aug 3 sailing, it is Captain Leonardo:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=43704498&postcount=6

Capt. Dimitrios spoke with us on the Summit and he was needing a vacation so he may need a vacation. When we arrive early May to Bermuda he had just come on board. We have sailed with him 3 times already and he is one of our favorite Captains!

I refer to the chart all the time. Thank you to those that take the time to add to the updates.

:o

Two of our favorite bartenders on the Solstice Class ships are Peter & Putu. Has anyone seen them lately? They used to work as a team.

So many of our favorites on Celebrity seem to be gone ... either jumped ship, or jumped cruise line. Disappointing, but all good things change eventually.

Last time we saw him, he was Assistant M'ater D on the Inaug. of the Soltice! First time we meet him, he was our waiter on the Summit!!

We'll be on Reflection in Dec.

Thank you in advance!

Saw Jovel in March on Silhouette. He is a Maitre D. He is one of the finest in the fleet.

Two of our favorite bartenders on the Solstice Class ships are Peter & Putu. Has anyone seen them lately? They used to work as a team.

So many of our favorites on Celebrity seem to be gone ... either jumped ship, or jumped cruise line. Disappointing, but all good things change eventually.

I wouldn't mind seeing a new column for Martini Bar Bartenders. We actually list them in our personal notes from each cruise.

Edited by ILCruiser

As of end of July:

Master: Emmanouil Alevropoulos

Chief Engineer: Konstantinos Pechlivanidis

Staff Captain: Vittorio Cantu

GRM: Ana Hura

AGRM: Rachele Wever

Hotel Director: Christophe Belaubre

Cruise Director: Damian de Lorenzis

F&B: Stephane Coutouly

Executive Chef: Carlos Miguel Fernandes

Captain's Club: Marlene

Michael's Club: Marco (who has already left)

Also, note that there is more than one Putu working as Martini Bar flair bartender.

Bruce - back on SI in November, working towards Zenith.

As of end of July:

Master: Emmanouil Alevropoulos

Chief Engineer: Konstantinos Pechlivanidis

Staff Captain: Vittorio Cantu

GRM: Ana Hura

AGRM: Rachele Wever

Hotel Director: Christophe Belaubre

Cruise Director: Damian de Lorenzis

F&B: Stephane Coutouly

Executive Chef: Carlos Miguel Fernandes

Captain's Club: Marlene

Michael's Club: Marco (who has already left)

Also, note that there is more than one Putu working as Martini Bar flair bartender.

Bruce - back on SI in November, working towards Zenith.

Hey Bruce ~ There was a Rachele Wever from the Netherlands was an MCC in Reflection in May. Could she have moved into the AGRM position that fast? Many of us were surprised to see her name AGRM. Thanks for posting. ~ Rick

Hey Bruce ~ There was a Rachele Wever from the Netherlands was an MCC in Reflection in May. Could she have moved into the AGRM position that fast? Many of us were surprised to see her name AGRM. Thanks for posting. ~ Rick

If this is correct she's really on a fast track. Substituted for TA as CC Hostess on SIL about a year and a half ago.