WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Yes, I had met Rachelle last year when she was Michael's Club Concierge on the IN. I think I may have been the first guest ever in Michael's Club, as the IN introduced the concept on the cruise in June of last year.

She recently received a well-deserved promotion. She told me she wouldn't be on SI that much longer as she is transferring to another ship. Her schedule had changed as a result.

Due to be on the holy land cruise leaving 4th October anyone know who will be. Cruise director?

Not sure. I was on the Silhouette last week and as we disembarked we went through customs at Venice with Damian and his wife. He's done for real this time. That was his last cruise.

Due to be on the holy land cruise leaving 4th October anyone know who will be. Cruise director?

When Sinan Ulucay left NCL this spring to join Celebrity, he said he'd be on the Eclipse for two months starting on June 1, and that he'd then be on the Silhouette. He's terrific and I hope he's aboard as CD for our TA in November.

Perhaps folks who are on board now or return soon will let us know if he's there.

Yes, I had met Rachelle last year when she was Michael's Club Concierge on the IN. I think I may have been the first guest ever in Michael's Club, as the IN introduced the concept on the cruise in June of last year.

She recently received a well-deserved promotion. She told me she wouldn't be on SI that much longer as she is transferring to another ship. Her schedule had changed as a result.

Good for her! We had lunch with her, Oz and Vedrana in Tenerife during our RF TA in the spring. Thanks for the info. ~ Rick

When Sinan Ulucay left NCL this spring to join Celebrity, he said he'd be on the Eclipse for two months starting on June 1, and that he'd then be on the Silhouette. He's terrific and I hope he's aboard as CD for our TA in November.

Perhaps folks who are on board now or return soon will let us know if he's there.

I asked sinan's last week when he was due to be on, he is in the silhouette now but he's moving ship to ship as part of his induction and does 6 weeks on each. I have him as a friend on Facebook but will see him in 2 weeks on the ship. Will ask him where he will be in November when I see him.

I asked sinan's last week when he was due to be on, he is in the silhouette now but he's moving ship to ship as part of his induction and does 6 weeks on each. I have him as a friend on Facebook but will see him in 2 weeks on the ship. Will ask him where he will be in November when I see him.

He just replaced Damian who has left Celebrity to be at home ... soon to be a father.

Edited by ~Cruisenut~

Master of the Vessel - Captain Zisis Taramas

2nd captain (Staff Captain) - Dimitris Petras

head main dining room

hotel director - Tom Brady

concierge

guest relations manager - Mario Tavares

chief engineer - Stavros Zannikos

Head executive chef - Stephen Adelle-Jondeau

cruise director - Patti Honacki

food and beverage manager - Simon Coley

captains club host/hostess

Solstice Aug 8 2014

Master of the Vessel - Captain Zisis Taramas

hotel director - Tom Brady

guest relations manager - Mario Tavares

Head executive chef - Stephen Adelle-Jondeau

cruise director - Patti Honacki

food and beverage manager - Simon Coley

Thank you for the update. It seems that there have been few changes.

Thanks for the info. If he really is moving around like that, it sounds like he won't be aboard for our TA.

Have a great cruise!

Each restaurant has a Maître 'd. Do you mean the Restaurant Manager?

Agreed... There are at least 3 levels of Mgmt... The Maitre D - Restaurant Mgr - and Head of Food & Bevvy on each ship

Perhaps if you tell us your specific need we can point you in the right direction

Cheers!

Two of our favorite bartenders on the Solstice Class ships are Peter & Putu. Has anyone seen them lately? They used to work as a team.

So many of our favorites on Celebrity seem to be gone ... either jumped ship, or jumped cruise line. Disappointing, but all good things change eventually.

This Peter (middle) and Putu (right) ?? (Richard on the left - currently on Reflection)

I've just been with Peter in June on SI and FaceBook friends with all of them. Always the best way to keep in touch with them :cool:

Spoke with Putu only yesterday.

SAM_0725.JPG?psid=1

Peter is currently on Silhouette until November.

Putu has just gone home on vacation from the Eclipse and will be retuning to Silhouette, and will be back together with Peter again for a few months.

All the flairs are getting moved around - Peter is going to EQ next year .

This Peter (middle) and Putu (right) ?? (Richard on the left - currently on Reflection)

I've just been with Peter in June on SI and FaceBook friends with all of them. Always the best way to keep in touch with them :cool:

Spoke with Putu only yesterday.

SAM_0725.JPG?psid=1

Peter is currently on Silhouette until November.

Putu has just gone home on vacation from the Eclipse and will be retuning to Silhouette, and will be back together with Peter again for a few months.

All the flairs are getting moved around - Peter is going to EQ next year .

We are on the silhouette in early march so hopefully putu will still be on board then as we have cruised twice with him already and he was great on both occasions! 🍸😎

We are on the silhouette in early march so hopefully putu will still be on board then as we have cruised twice with him already and he was great on both occasions! 🍸😎

That's funny ... I've sailed with two other Putu's and neither of them is the guy in the picture. I guess it's a common name.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Forums mobile app

Edited by ILCruiser

That's funny ... I've sailed with two other Putu's and neither of them is the guy in the picture. I guess it's a common name.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Forums mobile app

Yeah very common I believe! But I can confirm this one was great... 😁

from Wikipedia:

The firstborn is "Wayan" or "Gede" or "Putu", second is "Made" or "Kadek", third is "Nyoman" or "Komang" (Man or Mang for short), and fourth is "Ketut" (often elided to Tut).

Equinox updated. All blue coded staff were on board according to passengers presently on Solstice, Century, Equinox.

WhosonboardAug13.png

Isn't Jonette still the CC Hostess and Sylvia the hostess in Michael's? See post #2845. Maybe another category needs to be added for Michael's host(ess)?

Sad to hear Chandru has left as CC Host and went to future cruise sales. He was an awesome host and made our b2b New Zealand/Australia cruises a wonderful experience.

Saw some posts re: Captain George on the Century. He's by FAR our fave and it'll take one heckuva captain to take Captain George's place in our hearts!!!

I wish to thank all of you who posted your appreciation of this thread. I've always felt that it was a nice "historical" perspective on perhaps the most important reason for cruising on Celebrity: the quality of the staff and their impact on our cruising enjoyment. The more one cruises, the more one realizes that the staff on board also appreciate that their efforts bring us back again and again.

Richard: Thank you for the Century update. Were the HD and GRM the same as listed?

DonnaK: Is Dimitrios Kafetzis still master? He must be very close to rotation. We'll look forward to your update.

tikigal: I truly hope that your efforts in getting ship by ship response is successful.

TYVM Cruisenut for all you do keeping this up to date. I just subscribed and am soooo glad to find this info, the 'old' and new.