WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Sue will be aboard until 23 Nov. ~ Rick

Darn! We board the Eclipse on 23 November and were really hoping to see her again and have her as our Cruise Director. Rick, do you know who her replacement will be or of any other changes?

I appreciate any updates from those sailing on the Eclipse. We board right after the Eclipse TA when it arrives in Miami. I will post updates when on the Nov. 23rd cruise.

Kathy

We will be on 19th Oct cruise. Does anyone know if Sue Denning is back on board? Perry Grant? Tenors of Rock? Captain's Club host?

Thanks

As above Sue is aboard. CC Host is Bruce van der Boon. Don't know about the bands though, sorry.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Forums mobile app

Can someone link the chart, or just maybe tell me a page it's on?

I'm not seeing it on the first few or last couple.

Cruisenut posted this on Sept. 8

This chart has not been updated for half the fleet.

Thanks for all those who continue to post updates when they return from their cruise.

WhosOnboard2014-09-08.png

A number of people have submitted updates since it was posted, but I don't recall seeing a more recent version of the chart since this one.

Just want to add that I think it is great of Cruisenut to do this for all of us.

Edited by fleckle

A number of people have submitted updates since it was posted, but I don't recall seeing a more recent version of the chart since this one.

Just want to add that I think it is great of Cruisenut to do this for all of us.

KUDOS to Cruisenut!!! I really appreciate this.

I believe cruisenut is on a cruise, and therefore will not update till they are home again.

I believe cruisenut is on a cruise, and therefore will not update till they are home again.

Hi Ecslady,

Yes, that's correct. Arno and his DW are currently onboard a Celebrity ship. Knowing Arno, I'm sure he would provide updates if he could, but he mentioned the Internet is very sporadic. Besides... what matters the most, is that they have a wonderful cruise !

Big thanks to Arno for his outstanding efforts as keeper of this list, and for his always helpful insights.

Hi Ecslady,

Yes, that's correct. Arno and his DW are currently onboard a Celebrity ship. Knowing Arno, I'm sure he would provide updates if he could, but he mentioned the Internet is very sporadic. Besides... what matters the most, is that they have a wonderful cruise !

Big thanks to Arno for his outstanding efforts as keeper of this list, and for his always helpful insights.

Hi Andy,

Just wondering if you have any news for us yet on the 23rd Nov Eclipse.?

Thankyou very much

Brenda xx

He was the CC host on the Oct 2nd Constellation cruise to the Black Sea.

Thanks. Haven't had a Connie report in quite some time. What others might be on board? I do know that Captain Nicholas is the Master. Captain Tasos to take command in Tenerife.

Edited by Orator

• 2 weeks later...

Richard Spacey is now the CD on Summit (October 21 thru November 29) according to his Twitter post.

He is a longtime favorite on RCI ships. Last year, he took a position at Celebrity corporate, but now he is back to ship life!

Edited by DonnaK

Who is the CD on the Silly?

Currrent EC crew as of today

Thanks for the Eclipse update! :cool: Is Bruce Van der Boon still the CC Host?

Thanks, Staffy, I appreciate your update since we will be onboard over Thanksgiving. Do you know if Sue Denning will still be onboard at the end of November? Someone had posted she is leaving on the 23rd. Also, interested in who the CC Host is.