WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Mr. Harris will no longer be the HD on the ML.

Sheldon T. and Christopher will share the HD duties on the ML.

Periodically they move the brass around to keep things fresh.

Really, Really sorry to here that. Andrew is the BEST HD and the main reason we sailed on Millie our last 3 cruises! Disappointed that he has gone to the Connie...guess it's time to jump ships (after this Canal cruise May 12 on ML)! Thanks for the info. :(

Donnette Fletcher is CC Hostess on the Silhouette. She was charming.

Enjoyed Captain Dimitrious Kafetzis at the helm!

Sailing the Reflection in February hope it will be as interesting as sailing on Capt Kafetzis ship.

Happy Sailing

Does anyone know for certain who is the current hotel director on the Connie? Some say Andrew Harris others say no.

We are sailing thevTA on Connie Saturday and would love to have Andrew Harris aboard. Sailed with him twice on the Millenium, he does a very nice job!

Does anyone know for certain who is the current hotel director on the Connie? Some say Andrew Harris others say no.

We are sailing thevTA on Connie Saturday and would love to have Andrew Harris aboard. Sailed with him twice on the Millenium, he does a very nice job!

Julian the HD was to be replaced by Andrew when we left on the 21st. of April. The change did not take place according to people on board right now. If the change takes place on Saturday you might be the first to know and report back. Either one is fantastic. Enjoy the TA.

From facebook:

Sheldon is now on Millennium:

I guess CC does not want "b i t . l y" to be connected (take out the spaces and logon to www. b i t . l y / w etc

Celebrity Millennium is now in the Bahamas getting her "Solsticized" enhancements. Follow along with the fascinating action as told by Hotel Director Sheldon Thompson in our blog. Click here: http://*******/w0Mh7o

Hi folks ..... new to Celebrity just the one before from Vancouver. Does anyone know who will be the Captain, Cruise Director and elite hostess on board. Seems the only ship on the last list thats not complete.

Thanks in Advance

• 2 weeks later...
From facebook:

Sheldon is now on Millennium:

I guess CC does not want "b i t . l y" to be connected (take out the spaces and logon to www. b i t . l y / w etc

Hi,

I know Sheldon was on for the dry dock, but do you know if he is staying on or going back to Summit? Thanks

Anne

Who is the Captain on the Equinox?

On the April 6-16, 2012 sailing, Captain Apostolos Bouzakis was the Master of the Equinox.

Christophe should be the HD at the moment on the CS, he moved across from the ML when she went into dry dock. Christophe should be there for at least another 2 months.

Does anyone know who the maitre d's are in the new speciality restaurants on the millennium post dry-dock?

I think that Predrag Pajovic will be the maitre d' in Qsine on the Millennium. He is really great because he makes the Qsine experience even better than it is. He mingles with the guests a lot and is very pleasant. He was in Qsine on the Infinity after its Solsticization. The room is beautiful and the Qsine experience just so much fun, not to mention the good food!

Just to set the record straight, Chandru is planning on returning but does not yet know when. He is doing well.

Anne

Anne:

Glad to know that he's doing well and hope to see him soon. His inital thought seemed to be to get back into his regular schedule ASAP.