WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

You're speaking for me too... :D

And for my husband and me also. We consider some of the staff our good friends. We keep touch as much as is possible, have met family members and are excited to see them all again, as we will this fall on Reflection!

Thanks for this info Foggy Cruiser. I do read the Cap'n Pugwash thread as we are on the 4th August Fjords cruise so am trying to get some info and I did ask the question of who the captain was, I must have completely missed the information in the cap'ns blog.

It is nice to be met by staff who remember you, mainly at the Martinin bar in our case!!!

Lyn

Capnpugwash confirms in his 'live from' thread the following for Celebrity Eclipse on the current Iceland/Fjords cruise which left Southampton on 7 July:

"The Captain is Panagiotis Skylogiannis, Chief Engineer is Georgios Spyrellis and the Staff Captain is Theocharis Charalampos"

Now if he would only post the names of the HD and CD and the chef and the CC host.. :D

Patti Honacki was the cruise director on the Equinox in June 2012 and the captain was Apostolos Bouzakis - we remembered him by calling him Boozy but can assure we never saw him with a drink, it was just a nickname to remember his name

Sue Denning is now on Century

She just replaced John Grantham and according to another source she will not be there long. Having just been on Summit she seems to be the roaming CD for now.

Thanks to all. I'll update the roster soon.

Present HD on Eclipse is Julian Brackenbury from the UK , he was on Connie in February this year. He put on a very nice UK pub evening in Michaels when Perry was on a night off. He made sure that we got English Vinegar to go on the fish and chips they were serving having sent several people around the ship to search for it.

There really seems to be a lot of moving around. :confused: Someone just posted in a review that the cd now on Summit is Justin. They did not mention a last name.

Anne

Thanks Anne.

Justin Nichols, from LA, was CD on Millennium after Caisse in March.

He's on facebook.

A friend who has just returned from Eclipse emailed names of the following staff members:

Master: P. Skylogiannis

HD: Julian Brackenbury

CD: Stewart Turnbull

CC: Tanushka D'Souza

Exec Chef: Anthony Wilson

X Musical chairs... he was just on Summit, then Sue on Summit now??

No Sue is on Century, Alexandro took over from Sue on Summit and then Justin took over from Alexandro

Now if he would only post the names of the HD and CD and the chef and the CC host.. :D

She just replaced John Grantham and according to another source she will not be there long. Having just been on Summit she seems to be the roaming CD for now.

Thanks to all. I'll update the roster soon.

I've heard she is very good, wish she was on the solstice on the 15th August, last time it was a canadian girl

I am on the Solstice 23rd Nov/Dec 9th Singapore to Sydney Other than the CC Hostess no mention of any other Crew who may be on board. Been on Solstice last 3 years and some changes last year sp wondering who is going to be where.

Sue

I am on the Solstice 23rd Nov/Dec 9th Singapore to Sydney Other than the CC Hostess no mention of any other Crew who may be on board. Been on Solstice last 3 years and some changes last year sp wondering who is going to be where.

Sue

I'll be boarding Solstice on August 3rd and will post a list. It appears that staff are shifting more quickly than usual.

A friend who has just returned from Eclipse emailed names of the following staff members:

Master: P. Skylogiannis

HD: Julian Brackenbury

CD: Stewart Turnbull

CC: Tanushka D'Souza

Exec Chef: Anthony Wilson

Hi Arno, hope you and Joanne are doing well:)

Julian, Stewart and Tanushka are all on the same ship together?

They are 3 of my favorite people......I have not seen any of them

in a long time......

And for my husband and me also. We consider some of the staff our good friends. We keep touch as much as is possible, have met family members and are excited to see them all again, as we will this fall on Reflection!

There's some great staff going to the Reflection, so looking forward to it.

See you on the TA

As of July 2012, from the Solstice "In the Spotlight":

Master: Captain Costas Nestoroudis

Chief Engineer: Stavros Zannikos

Staff Captain: Tasos Kafetzis

Guest Relations Manager: Tom Beeckman

Hotel Director: Jan Willem Kuipers

Cruise Director: Stewart Turnbull

Food & Beverage Manager: John-Paul Lamb

Executive Chef: Michael Fernandes

CC Host: Melissa Snow

Edited by dln929

Has anyone seen Cruise Director Rich Clesen lately? He was on Millennium for our Fall 2011 B2B (October 31-November 5; November 5-10) and we thoroughly enjoyed him.

Hi Martiniren,

The last Rich Clesen comment on this thread, was from Constellation in March. Perhaps one of our members will offer updated information.

Thank you for the update on the Solstice. I don't recognise any of the names but then I don't know all of the names Damien O'Conner was on Solatice twice but not last year he had gone to the Eclipse I understand. See he is going to the Reflection

I am looking forward to this cruise. I did Australia and NZ on the Millie when she was out there. I then stayed on for a further 5 weeks in Perth WA where my Brother lives. This time I am taking my SIL with me she will fly from Perth to Singapore and then we will fly from Sydney on the 9th Dec to Perth where I will stay until 15th January. This will be the 3rd Christmas I have spent down under in 5 years. Missing the UK winter is pretty good given that we have had some terrible ones in those years.

Sue