Crown and Society Gift on board

HKG

Hello All

Does anyone know what the crown and society gift will be? Does it change by month, ship? I was on FOS back in September 2007 it was a bag and Monarch in September 2008 it was a hat.

Hello All

Does anyone know what the crown and society gift will be? Does it change by month, ship? I was on FOS back in September 2007 it was a bag and Monarch in September 2008 it was a hat.

I think someone posted a few weeks ago that it was RCI ball caps?? :rolleyes:

I don't know how frequently they change the gifts but over the years we have received a wide variety of gifts. At present, the Crown and Anchor baseball caps seem to be it. Those of us who sail with RCI more than once a year probably have an overabundance of the same things, but on every cruise there are plenty of first timers to whom any gift is new and appreciated. Don't know how they can give gifts on every cruise without there being some duplication for frequent cruisers, and some gifts will clearly be better appreciated by some passengers than others. What's the saying about looking gift horses in the mouth?:)

Yep, got off the Majesty of the Seas a couple weeks ago, and got my RCI baseball cap...which I did the last two cruises I took with RCI! Maybe they will run out of caps, and start something new for a gift! I have a collection on my shelf of RCI caps :)

Just off the Enchantment of the Seas Oct 13th cruise.

We received the C&A baseball caps.

The ship put out the best spread for the welcome back party and the Diamond party. The chefs were very creative!

funny on our five day enchantment we got nothing but the coupon book and we had three cabins of C&A-- wonder if we wil get a gift this week :confused: ...

Well I hope they still have hats when I sail in March. I already have plenty of the tote bags, notepads on lanyards, and picture frames... ready for something new to me. I remember alot of folks complaining about the picture frames but I have used them more than the other items.

RDHND

funny on our five day enchantment we got nothing but the coupon book and we had three cabins of C&A-- wonder if we wil get a gift this week :confused: ...

If your room steward doesn't give you your gifts just ask for them. Maybe you should ask for the ones you didn't get last time. :D

Archived