Whole milk for toddler?

bocaj

Hi,

We'll be travelling on board of NCL Star in January with our 2 y.o. Does anyone know if whole milk is available and if so, how easy is it to find? I know I can buy shelf stable milk and bring it onboard, but I haven't been unable to find one that is "whole" milk -- only the kind that's reduced fat.

Thanks!

Hi,

We'll be travelling on board of NCL Star in January with our 2 y.o. Does anyone know if whole milk is available and if so, how easy is it to find? I know I can buy shelf stable milk and bring it onboard, but I haven't been unable to find one that is "whole" milk -- only the kind that's reduced fat.

Thanks!

Organic Valley has shelf stable whole milk you can buy in 1 L containers.

http://www.organicvalley.coop/products/milk-and-cream/shelf-stable-milks/product/shelf-stable-whole-milk-1-liter/

I am not sure if NCL has whole milk, sorry, but for a week, maybe your 2 year old can do 2 %???

Unless there is a medical reason for whole milk, I personally wouldn't worry about packing one more thing....I agree with above poster, reduced fat will be fine for a week. Our pediatrician switched our kids at age 2 from whole to reduced. There is always yogurt, cheese, etc., also to supplement. Packing light is the way to go for me.

• 1 month later...

Archived