icruise

icruise isn't the best with their customer service when it comes to trying to get money back. Otherwise they're fine. I've used them twice using my MBNA iCruise rewards. $500 off 2 cruises made them by far the best choice.

Tropical 9/91

Ecstasy 9/93

Monarch 9/95

Sensation 9/96

Grandeur 9/97

Inspiration 9/98

Enchantment 9/99

Grandeur 9/00

Explorer 3/01

Grand 9/01.........Review!!

Victory 9/02........Review!!

Navigator 3/03....Review!!

Adventure 9/03....Review!!

Voyager 9/04

Email....Cruisinfanatic@AOL.COM

I agree - I also book with ICruise because I have the Icruise credit card which is awesome - just booked a Nov cruise and got $800 off after only using the card for 8 months. Can't beat that! Their prices are not as low as Cruisequick but with the rewards points it more than makes up for it.

i have used them for three cruises and my advice as far as customer serice is to do your reasearch before you book and know what you want. they are ok if you book and don't have to make any changes. they did say they would honor my c&a coupon but for only $16. ($125 coupon)they did have the best price.

parrot.gifcountdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;11;13;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-06OO grandeur of the seasparothead.gif

Though they have a great search engine and great prices, icruise has poor customer service. If you don't plan to use coupons, have price drops honored, need to reach a person by phone, coordinate dining room seating, or make any changes to your original booking - use them.

Archived