Finally~Cabin Assignment!!!

bfkkbc

OK!! Booked and inside GTY and got 4D room E205!!:D Anyone had this room before?? Looks like we are close to the back of the ship any worries there??? I am thrilled just would like some insight to the location and what not!! Thanks!!!

I LOVE the Empress deck. When I've been on Empress before, the muster station was the lounge, which means there is room to sit and you won't broil in the sun. Nice when you sail with kids. I've never had a noise problem either. The other thing I like about aft on Empress is you can just hop the elevator up to the Lido deck for meals or snacks because you're at the right end of the ship. Very convenient. And it's only two flights up to the Promenade. One flight up for the dining room. It's my favorite deck, hands down.

I LOVE the Empress deck. When I've been on Empress before, the muster station was the lounge, which means there is room to sit and you won't broil in the sun. Nice when you sail with kids. I've never had a noise problem either. The other thing I like about aft on Empress is you can just hop the elevator up to the Lido deck for meals or snacks because you're at the right end of the ship. Very convenient. And it's only two flights up to the Promenade. One flight up for the dining room. It's my favorite deck, hands down.

Thanks for the reply!! We are very excitied!! I am so ready to go I wish it were tomorrow!!! But getting there is half the fun right??;)

Nice upgrade! Looks like you are under the dining room, but I haven't heard many complaints about noise from that. Also looks like your cabin is "adjoining" to another. Not sure how that will be. Probably someone here has experienced that and will chime in. You can go to cruise deck plans dot com and look up your ship and deck and see where your room is.

Enjoy your cruise! We'll be there right before you!

Boo

Empress has been my deck-of-choice on all Fantasy Class sailings. And the cool thing about your cabin location is that you can be from your room to the entry doors of the dining room (one deck up) in less than two minutes due to the nearby stairs. Easy access down the hall to the information/purser desk, and lobby bar. Enjoy your cruise!!! :)

Nice upgrade! Looks like you are under the dining room, but I haven't heard many complaints about noise from that. Also looks like your cabin is "adjoining" to another. Not sure how that will be. Probably someone here has experienced that and will chime in. You can go to cruise deck plans dot com and look up your ship and deck and see where your room is.

Enjoy your cruise! We'll be there right before you!

Boo

Boo~ Yes I noticed about the ajoining cabin. It has been given to my in-laws. Not sure yet how I feel about that one, but we shall see!! Don't get me wrong, they are great but some "space" would have been nice:D ;)

Empress has been my deck-of-choice on all Fantasy Class sailings. And the cool thing about your cabin location is that you can be from your room to the entry doors of the dining room (one deck up) in less than two minutes due to the nearby stairs. Easy access down the hall to the information/purser desk, and lobby bar. Enjoy your cruise!!! :)

I am liking this deck more and more the more I hear about it!!! Everyone seems to really love it. The only thing I have to compare it to is when we were on the Riviera on our last cruise which was also our first cruise;)

Archived