Thoughts and Prayers Needed for HAL Board Regular Jim Hannah

LAFFNVEGAS

Joining all the others in wishing Jim well and keeping him and his family in my prayers.

What an amazing thing these message boards are! We get to know people without meeting in real life yet when something like this happens it still feels as if it is happening to an old friend.

What a horrendous thing to have to go through. I will look forward to seeing Jim back on CC and hope it is sooner, rather than later. I always enjoy his take on issues. I know everyone wishes him a speedy recovery.

Virginia and I are in total shock. Jim and Donna were our tablemates, excursion buddies, and trivia teamates on our Eurodam cruise. They are both such great people. We are putting Jim and Donna in our thoughts and prayers and wishing Jim a speedy recovery.

Lisa, please send Jim and his family our wishes for a speedy recovery from "down under". I was so sorry to read of his dreadful accident this morning. I am sure he is a very positive person and he will be looking forward to getting back on to his feet in the not so distant future.

Jennie

I was so saddened to hear this awful news. Sending prayers to Jim for a speedy recovery and to Donna for strength through this difficult time.

Lisa, thank you so much for sharing this with all of us so we can all send prayers for Jim and Donna.

Just got home from a weekend trip and found this awful news. Never met the man or his wife but find his comments very much welcomed on this board. Get well soon and look forward to Jim's return to the board. Colakid.

So sorry to hear this news.Those are four very painful injuries.

I have always enjoyed the manner in which jhannah conducts himself on this forum.Always showing respect for his fellow man and a delightful sense of humour.

.It is clear how highly he is regarded by everyone on CC.

Sending prayers and good wishes .that he 'll recover quickly .

I know we'll all feel better when we see that first ' I'm back' post.

Jim was family! He always spread oil on troubled waters from Posters! Now, I hope all CC'ers will think about him tonight in their prayers! Although I've never met Jim, I feel like he is the "greatest" Ambassador to CC and HAL! Hurry up and get well Jim!

Archived