New P&O competition - win a cruise!

Not sure if this has already been posted - did a search and couldn't find it.

I found a flyer from P&O in my junk mail today. They have a new competition going. The prize is a cruise for 4 (in 2 balcony cabins) on the Pacific Dawn leaving 11 March next year. Airfares are also included.

You can enter by posting in the form in the flyer, or directly from the P&O web site at this link.

It would be fantastic if someone from CC won it, hopefully me, but if not I'd settle for one of you! :D:D:D

Not sure if this has already been posted - did a search and couldn't find it.

I found a flyer from P&O in my junk mail today. They have a new competition going. The prize is a cruise for 4 (in 2 balcony cabins) on the Pacific Dawn leaving 11 March next year. Airfares are also included.

You can enter by posting in the form in the flyer, or directly from the P&O web site at this link.

It would be fantastic if someone from CC won it, hopefully me, but if not I'd settle for one of you! :D:D:D

That would be great, it would make it back to back for Samoan Secrets on the 20th.

Thanks for the link Jo. I've entered and so I'm now in the running for BTB cruises as we're on the previous cruise. I wonder if the airfare to the cruise could be converted to an OBC. Don, I think it would be easier for me to win the cruise for the BTB because it would hurt you too much to step down from the balcony for the next cruise. I'd cope far better moving from my D cabin up to balcony.:)

How am I supposed to win if everyone else keeps entering. :D LOL

Ssssshhhhhh!!

I'm entered, we should have our own terms and conditions, if one of us wins then we all get to go, think they'll go for that. :p

Good luck everyone:rolleyes:

I'd love to enter, but will be on my cruise at the time (hopefully!!:rolleyes: ). If I were to win, would I have to be one of the passengers?:confused:

If you win Jarrod, you can give it to me.......then I'll have a B2B:D

Archived