century penthouse suite

olectric

My plan worked, mostly! Hubby-san and I sat down today for lunch and I asked him if we could do a cruise for our anniversary. He said yes, so I took him to the Celebrity web site and showed him the different suites available and the prices. He decided on a Sky Suite. I was a little dismayed because I thought all the Sky Deck Sky Suites had sold out...but then when I went to book us, there was one available. I guess someone backed out between when I checked last week and today! So, we nabbed it and now are booked on the Mercury for our 10th Anniversary Cruise! I'm so excited :)

I can't believe it. I'm going on TWO Celebrity cruises this year! I'm starting to feel like a real Cruise Critic member now :)

I sailed in the P.S. on the Century in July 2004. It was nice but the furniture in the living room was showing wear. The bedroom and bathroom were very nice. The butler service was very good although we only ate a few breakfasts in suite. In August we sailed in th P.S. on the Summit and it is much larger and much nicer with a 1200 sq. ft. balcony on the back of the ship. It has a baby grand piano beautiful entry and tons of closets and better over-all decor.

Archived