Adventure Ocean and Beverages

Brenda33

No, they don't have drinks for them in Adventure Ocean for the younger age groups. They do have snack time called "Snack Attack" when they are open all day long on port days.

I don't remember seeing a water fountain either, but that doesn't mean it's not there.

Since your child is 6, they have little spaces where they leave their shoes. Maybe you could send a bottle of water?

A soda card wouldn't help since there is no place to redeem it for the 6 year olds. (The older kids/teens yes)

That's weird...no water fountain??? You would think the kids get thirsty. Christian is going to be in the 6-9 year old group. I guess I'll send him with his own bottle of water.

What ship will you be on?

When I pick up my oldest from school, I'll ask her if she remembers one. :)

UPDATE

According to the 8 year old of the household...lol

There IS a water fountain in the club. Also, she said that on some mornings when she went to the club if someone was eating breakfast there then they had drinks.

She said they had drinks during Snack Attack.

And of course, drinks at the Kids dinners.

But for the rest of the day, they used the water fountain. :D :D :D

Now, with that being said, this was Freedom. ;) So she hasn't been on Explorer yet.

So when you get back after your cruise, you MUST come back and update us. :D You mission is to look for that water fountain!!!! LOL!

We have been on 5 RC ships and all have had a water fountain somewhere in Adventure Ocean. My kids said when they were located in a section that was not their age groups they had to ask and then come straight back to their group. I would scout out the water fountain, show my kid, then ask their group leader.

Archived