Mexican Riviera

I don't hear much about the Mexican Riviera on the boards, but I'd like to try it. Can I get some opinions about a cruise there, and suggestions on the best time of year to go?

That's because there is an entire section on it in the ports section....try this:

Mexican Riviera

Enjoy :)

best is Nov to end of April, we ve done those a 1000 times and never get sick of it, different lines go to different ports and alot go to the same porst ,we have used RC the most and enjoyed each time, have fun!( Do not go Id say end of May thru Oct, hurricane time)

best is Nov to end of April, we ve done those a 1000 times and never get sick of it, different lines go to different ports and alot go to the same porst ,we have used RC the most and enjoyed each time, have fun!( Do not go Id say end of May thru Oct, hurricane time)

Thanks! I thinking about for next year. Maybe between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Thanks! I thinking about for next year. Maybe between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I've done this itin several times at all different times of year (Nov, Dec, Jan, Mar) and each time it's been a very enjoyable cruise.

The weather is typically cool on the sea days and in the winter time it gets colder the closer you get to LA. The seas on all occassions have been relatively calm and the weather in Mexico has always been hot and humid.

It's a very relaxing cruise and one which I wouldn't hesitate to book again.

Archived