Muster locations on Wonder

rickyshell

I am soon to be traveling on the Wonder with my DH and my two kids...also by father who is in his 70s and my mil who is 70.

My mother in law, not so good with steps, can do them but takes a long time and would rather avoid if possible. I know she can use the elevator and she probably will but already plotting best way to get to muster station for drill without dragging her from blanket buffet back to room, back to muster drill.

so finally...my question is:

Does anyone know what deck the muster station is on, or what location, or where to find it for rooms in the 7000s...

Thanks a lot any help anybody can give me on this information ahead of time. I am thinking---do we need to take life jackets to buffet so we can go straight to muster. I never use the elevators and just think they have to be awful for this drill.

All of the muster stations are on deck 4 - when we have been in aft cabins we were in Animators Pallet, when we have been in mid ship cabins we were outside on the open deck 4. Never been in a forward cabin, but I think they use the Walt Disney Theatre...

All of the elevators are shut down during the drill for everyone except for handicapped paasengers (CM's are stationed at all the elevators). If your MIL can't do stairs, just speak to a CM, I'm sure they will take care of her.

I don't think I would take the life jackets to the buffet - it's usually crowded and you'll be juggling your tray & trying to keep track of the kids, etc. Beach Blanket Buffet is on deck 9, so you will be going by deck 7 anyway to get to deck 4.

Also, not sure what time you plan on boarding, but the drill doesn't begin until like 3:30 or 4pm.

Good luck - enjoy your cruise!

Your information is located on the back of your cabin door, life jackets are in the closet. Have mom leave a few minutes prior to start time, with her life jacket, and just go to the required station, an be early. If everything goes as usual, the drill is at 4:00pm., and takes about 12-15 minutes. Attendance is mandatory. Metrowon

• 2 weeks later...

I am back!

My mother in law actually was instructed to stick with us as they like to keep all families together as much as possible. She went to our muster station, making it much easier to get her in and out...she did use the elevator, the cast members were very accommodating. It took us a little longer to get out of the drill due to waiting for the elevators and all the people, etc. But we had no problems.

Thanks.

Archived