Discover SCUBA excursions in Caribbean

MGnut

I am cruising the Caribbean in January 09, and would like to do one of the 'Discover SCUBA' excursions. I SCUBA dived about 50 years ago, but was never certified. Princess is offering the excursion in ST. Thomas, Aruba, Barbados. It is showing as 'cancelled' in Grand Turk (my first choice).

Can anyone comment or recommend which of these ports would be the best to do this excursion? TIA.

I am cruising the Caribbean in January 09, and would like to do one of the 'Discover SCUBA' excursions. I SCUBA dived about 50 years ago, but was never certified. Princess is offering the excursion in ST. Thomas, Aruba, Barbados. It is showing as 'cancelled' in Grand Turk (my first choice).

Can anyone comment or recommend which of these ports would be the best to do this excursion? TIA.

I agree with Coki Beach Dive Club in St Thomas. We were there in April and did a 2 tank dive and it was fabulous. Steve will take care of you. We also went to Grand Turk and dove but would recommend discover scuba in St Thomas. Have fun...:D

I agree with Coki Beach Dive Club in St Thomas. We were there in April and did a 2 tank dive and it was fabulous. Steve will take care of you. We also went to Grand Turk and dove but would recommend discover scuba in St Thomas. Have fun...:D

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll probably book that one.

I'm also on the Grand Princess (Jan. 30) and also wanted to do the discovery scuba in Grand Turk. It shows as "cancelled" and yet I was able to book it on My Princess. It will be interesting to see if I get an e-mail from Princess that it is cancelled.

I'm also on the Grand Princess (Jan. 30) and also wanted to do the discovery scuba in Grand Turk. It shows as "cancelled" and yet I was able to book it on My Princess. It will be interesting to see if I get an e-mail from Princess that it is cancelled.

I just saw a note from a Grand Turk dive shop owner indicating 3 shops open and diving with little damage to the wall from the recent hurricane. Your dives should be going........

Archived