A few question about the Freedom - we leave next Sunday!

Hotheels

Good morning from California :) We will be flying to Miami next Saturday and boarding the Freedom on Sunday for our Western Caribbean cruise. I can't believe it's almost time!! I just have a quick question. Can you tell me if the pools will be filled when we board? My daughter cannot wait to get into the pool and play at the H20 zone!! When we sailed on the Monarch last March they didn't fill the pool until after we sailed. Also, I've been watching the weather and it looks like it should be sunny and in the the high 70's in Miami, and then once we start hitting the ports on Tuesday it looks like we will be getting some rain :( I'm hoping these are the intermittent showers that clear up and let some sun in once in a while. Have a great day everyone!! And thank you all for your wealth of information. I read this board every day and I have learned so much!!

You might want to post this question on the roll call board. Go to a cruise that just finished and I am sure they will be able to answer your question. We are excited too. We leave next Sunday also but on the Mariner. Bon Voyage.

Linda

I just wanted to remind you to pack your bathing suits and cover ups in your carryon bags. Sometimes it takes a while to get the luggage. You could be enjoying the pool while everyone else is walking around in shorts. You will almost have the pools to your self.

Enjoy!

the pools usually arent filled right away. If I remember right its not until after you depart that they are filled. When we left from Miami on Liberty we got a bit of rain each day...seems to just be the nature of things in that region. So you may get a little wet but just bring some extra cloths for back on the ship and dont let in dampen your whole trip

Archived