Great Sapphire Princess cruise

hogwildcruzers

We got back from our Halloween Sapphire cruise and now refer to it as our best cruise ever.....the ship was beautiful and the food great....never have I had that good of breakfast food in the buffet and the specialty restaurants were the best.....the service was great in every venue on the ship and our room steward "Jimmy" was the best.....our roll call members met up in Skywalkers after the muster drill and we made many new friends....the group may have been small, but the people were all really great.....this was our first time to the Mex. Riviera and we loved it.....in Puerto Vallarta we went to Las Caletas and would go back there again....in Mazatlan we went out to Stone Island and had a great day, Victors is everything people say it is....and we loved Cabo....went out to Lover's beach and the other side of that beach is Divorce beach and it waves were fantastic....we had the best time of all out there......we will again book a cruise back to the MR, and for sure book with Princess again.

In my signature is a link to webshots photos of our Sapphire Princess cruise.

I was on the ship a few weeks ago (end of Sep/first of Oct) and I agree with you 100%. Our service was excellent in all areas and I thought our food was also very good. I was amazed at what a happy ship it was from the crew stand point.

My last few cruises with Princess had some issues and I had started to loook elsewhere but I have to say my Sapphire experience was very good.

We got back from our Halloween Sapphire cruise and now refer to it as our best cruise ever.....the ship was beautiful and the food great.....

Thanks for the comments! Just over 3 weeks and we'll be on board. Glad to hear things are top notch!

Can you share any more details on Las Caletas? We have this excursion booked and would love to hear more about what you did on this excursion.

Thanks for the comments! Just over 3 weeks and we'll be on board. Glad to hear things are top notch!

Can you share any more details on Las Caletas? We have this excursion booked and would love to hear more about what you did on this excursion.

It is a good boat ride out to Las Caletas.....the crew puts on a really good show, but the trip back is the best show....the food is very good and a lot of it, after we ate, we went down the beach a little ways near the big rocks and played there for a while, then we walked the self guided tour through the jungle and then went back and sat in the chairs looking out at the water and had a few drinks..which is all included.....there is swimming with the sea lion for more money, or you can snorkel or kayak, just about what ever you want to do.....it is humid!

I concur with everything that Steve has written. We were also on that voyage and it was a fun cruise. And yeah, Steve, that camera of yours takes some great shots! And there were good ones of the waves too! :p

I concur with everything that Steve has written. We were also on that voyage and it was a fun cruise. And yeah, Steve, that camera of yours takes some great shots! And there were good ones of the waves too! :p

Thanks Rick.....hope we can all do it again someday, and you do get good photos with Nikon......tell Rick to have a good cruise and are y'all going to post some pictures?

Thanks Rick.....hope we can all do it again someday, and you do get good photos with Nikon......tell Rick to have a good cruise and are y'all going to post some pictures?

I will and check my signature... the photos are there! :)

Great to hear...I'm getting ready to make our final payment on the same cruise and I am really looking forward to it.

With the Las Calitas tour, did you do it with the ship tour or separately? Also, does it allow any time to go shopping before or after this tour? I love the old shopping area in PV and I want to do both.

Great to hear...I'm getting ready to make our final payment on the same cruise and I am really looking forward to it.

With the Las Calitas tour, did you do it with the ship tour or separately? Also, does it allow any time to go shopping before or after this tour? I love the old shopping area in PV and I want to do both.

The tour we took was with the ship and I think that is the only way you can go....we did not have time to shop.....got back to the ship to late to catch a ride to town.

Steve, I had so much fun going through your pictures.....you were stunning at Halloween!

We'll be on the Sapphire in one week and then again in April. We've done the Diamond and I've been told that the Sapphire is her sister. I loved the Diamond so I should love the Sapphire!

I didn't notice any cabin shots. Did you like your cabin?

Thanks again for sharing, now I'm really getting excited!!! :)

Kathy...so glad you looked at our photos....we loved the Sapphire and that cruise, still wish we could have met all the friends we chatted with on the Spirit roll call, but we made some really good friends on the Sapphire....hope y'alls cruise was as good as it appeared it would be.

Roz....didn't take any cabin shots...we only had OV but it was a really good cabin with plenty of room and the air conditioning worked great....and as hot and humid as the Riviera was, we were very happy.....thanks for the nice comment on my costume....it took me all day to look that good!

Took a look and you have some really good photos there....it is a lot of fun to look back...thanks Rick!

S'allright! That little Sony camera still takes good pics. Gotta upgrade soon though.. 5 megapixels just doesn't cut it anymore. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there! I went on the Sapphire the week after you did and I LOVE the photos that you took. Especially the ones in Cabo. You have such a good eye and the lighting of the water and the sand is amazing.

I took some pictures, but none of them turned out. I was hoping to use a beach photo for a Christmas craft project for my friend and family.

I was wondering if I could use one of yours.....I would be happy to give you photo credit on the card.....lol, I am a college student and looking for cheap yet cool and meaningful presents.

Let me know if you might be willing to do this.....Thanks!

Jennifer

Archived