Are Junior Suites entitled to concierge services?

Are Junior Suites (on Radiance Class Ships) entitled to concierge services? According to the RCI site, only Grand, Owner's and Royal Suites are listed as having concierge services.

Is "access to Concierge Lounge" included among the Concierge Service benefits?

(You can tell by my questions, this will be our first time using a Suite :) )

Thanks!

Thanks for the info, firefly and dutchess... :(

(I do get two credits for the Junior Suite on the Crown and Anchor program, right?...its a seven days cruise)

Yes,you do get 2 credits.........

It looks like I'll spend the whole week outside the "Concierge Lounge" chanting:

"I am not worthy, I am not worthy" :p

LOL! Noooo, believe me. The best thing about getting a suite level cabin was the extra room, not the concierge lounge. I walked into the CL, looked around, said "ok I've been here", and walked out. ;)

You aren't missing much.

I think I would like the reserved pool chairs and reserved seats at the shows more than the CL. ;)

And a much larger room with a walk in closet and plenty of shelving space and a nice size bathroom also!:D

This is 'ask Patti time'.;)

Do you know if the JS handicapped is bigger than the normal Junior Suites on Rhapsody. The plan looks as though it is but it's only a plan and not to scale.

We've just received a last minute guarantee and we've been allocated a HC JS. Can't find any information on it in particular. Wondering why we have been allocated that stateroom when there are still a few normal JS still available. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining, just don't want to take something that someone else may need more than us. Mind you with only 3 more days probably there wouldn't be a new booking made at this late stage anyway.

Jillybean:)

This is 'ask Patti time'.;)

Do you know if the JS handicapped is bigger than the normal Junior Suites on Rhapsody. The plan looks as though it is but it's only a plan and not to scale.

We've just received a last minute guarantee and we've been allocated a HC JS. Can't find any information on it in particular. Wondering why we have been allocated that stateroom when there are still a few normal JS still available. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining, just don't want to take something that someone else may need more than us. Mind you with only 3 more days probably there wouldn't be a new booking made at this late stage anyway.

Jillybean:)

You can ask..........but I might not have the answer you are looking for!:D

OK....JS cabins on Vision class ships, of which Rhapsody is one, are not as large as JS cabins on Radiance class and above. You get the larger bathroom with the tub/shower combo, but generally not a walk in closet.

Now, with that being said............I believe that the JS HC cabin is slightly larger on Vision class ships than a normal JS, as they are on Radiance class and above. I know that the bathroom is HUGE as it normally would have to accommodate a wheel chair. The entry door to the cabin will be wider also. So, I wouldn't ask WHY............I would just enjoy it. It looks like it wasn't needed for your cruise.

Have a fantastic trip.................and let us know when you get back just how you enjoyed that JS.:)

Archived