NCL's Past Passengers Benefits

travel_lover

Was this helpful?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Was this helpful?

Don't get uptight Amanda...I was just pointing out exactly WHERE on the page it shows that. :D

Uptight? What are you talking about? I was just saying basically yeah i said the same thing that's why I don't understand why they didn't have the information there.....You can't take things personally on the internet..you can never tell how someone means something....Don't say i'm uptight...that's rude. Specially when I was just agreeing with you.

• 2 months later...
Wondering if anyone has a Norwegian Pearl pin available. I would be willing to pay for it, but never received on on the 19 day Panama Canal this last September. Thanks

Try calling NCL tell them that you sailed on the Pearl and never receieved it, usually they will send it out to you through mail.

Will they do it even if it is my first time sailing with them.

As I understand it, you aren't considered Latitudes until you COMPLETE your first cruise. If that;s accurate, you wouldn't get a pin until the 2nd cruise. Sorry.

I was hopeful that the new 2.0 Latitudes might reward us based on something more than just number of cruises, like number of days cruised, but looks like nothing changed at all. Too bad that I get the same Latitudes credit for my 19-day repo cruise as others get for a 1-night cruise to nowhere. NCL certainly makes a LOT more money from booze, gambling, tours, restaurants etc. based on how much time is spent on the ship. :(

I was hopeful that the new 2.0 Latitudes might reward us based on something more than just number of cruises' date=' like number of days cruised, but looks like nothing changed at all. Too bad that I get the same Latitudes credit for my 19-day repo cruise as others get for a 1-night cruise to nowhere. NCL certainly makes a LOT more money from booze, gambling, tours, restaurants etc. based on how much time is spent on the ship. :([/quote']

I couldn't agree more! y 3 cruises with ere 17 days, 14 days and 13 days. Someone with 5 days could be a higher level than me. :rolleyes:

I was hopeful that the new 2.0 Latitudes might reward us based on something more than just number of cruises' date=' like number of days cruised, but looks like nothing changed at all. Too bad that I get the same Latitudes credit for my 19-day repo cruise as others get for a 1-night cruise to nowhere. NCL certainly makes a LOT more money from booze, gambling, tours, restaurants etc. based on how much time is spent on the ship. :([/quote']

I couldn't agree more..we'd be Platinum by now if they gave more than 1 point for the long Cruises.

I agree with you on that point. We did a transatlantic and we only got one credit.

And' date=' I have a 14-night Panama canal cruise in the fall that will only count for one point also. NCL really dropped the ball on this one. They should be rewarding those of us who spend more time on their ships and thus more money on their ships.[/quote']

What's even worse is that people that book the 9 day Eastern and 5 day Western cruises as a 14 day cruise get only one cruise credit. :(

PE

What's even worse is that people that book the 9 day Eastern and 5 day Western cruises as a 14 day cruise get only one cruise credit. :(

PE

When I did a B2B on Sky, 3 night then 4 night they gave me 2 cruise credits....maybe because I had different cabins?

When I did a B2B on Sky, 3 night then 4 night they gave me 2 cruise credits....maybe because I had different cabins?

Because NCL does not list it as a 7 day cruise. They do however list a 9 day Southern Caribbean and the subsequent 5 day Western Caribbean as a 14 day cruise.

PE

Because NCL does not list it as a 7 day cruise. They do however list a 9 day Southern Caribbean and the subsequent 5 day Western Caribbean as a 14 day cruise.

PE

We did that exact itinerary B2B cruises on the Pearl a couple of years ago and they counted it as 2 , but we've learned that was the last season they gave credit for 2 cruises. It was still considered 2 separate bookings with 2 separate reservation numbers even though we were in the same cabin. Glad we did it when we did or it would be just one more long cruise that didn't get us anything more than credit for one.

PE

Wow, that is just NOT right....at all. I wonder if you book the Cruises with two different angencies that still wouldn't make the difference? I wouldn't even tell anyone i'm doing a B2B get off the ship with my stuff...then check-in as if i'm coming for the first time.

:eek::eek:

Wow, that is just NOT right....at all. I wonder if you book the Cruises with two different angencies that still wouldn't make the difference? I wouldn't even tell anyone i'm doing a B2B get off the ship with my stuff...then check-in as if i'm coming for the first time.:eek::eek:

You would need 2 separate booking numbers to get credit for 2 cruises and it sounds like they only have a 9 day or a 14 day. :(

What you can try doing is speaking to the Latitudes department, after you sail and see that it wasn't counted as two Cruises...speak with the Latitudes department and explain it all to them and ask what could be done for you. Doesn't hurt to atleast speak with them...maybe they can help you.

Archived