Latitudes cocktail party on four night Sky

alexandria

We were recently on the 4 night cruise. We did get a letter about a pre-dinner reception; I'm not sure if this was the Latitudes party for the shorter cruises or if there was no Latitudes party and this was something completely different. In any case, there was a party for Latitudes members Silver and above I think.

We just got off the Sky today. There was a wine and cheese reception in the Plantation Club room before dinner on the last evening for Latitudes Silver, Gold and Platinum. There was no regular Latitudes party. Just a few people there, and the only staff member was the Cruise Director who chatted for a few minutes before leaving.

Found a Latitudes flyer from the Sky on Flickr:

NCL Sky Lattitudes Info 02 l

Latitudes cocktail party is only on cruises of 5 days or longer.

It would be nice if NCL would update their Latitudes information on their website with this information.

It would be nice, probably they haven't even thought about the shorter cruises since the Sky has only been back in the water for 3 plus months.

EVdiver, glad you got something anyway. As for only 1 staff member there, we have been on a couple llines where only one or two have shown up and offered not much of anything. I actually think NCL does a better party than any of the lines. Of course I am not talking about a wine and cheese tasting on a short cruise.

Nita

I enjoyed the wine and cheese reception on my Sky cruise. I know it would be a disappointment for those who don't drink wine. I don't think any other beverage was offered. There was a nice selection of cheese. We talked to the latitudes consultant for a few minutes but then another group invited him to talk to one in their group who had been a chef years ago on the Seaward. He of course was very interested in talking to the former employee and I don't blame him.

Archived