RFDS Rhapsody of the Seas Charity cruise, dining numbers

gizzigoo

Geoff aka Arxcards is collecting everyone's booking details so that we can all be seated together at dinner, could be a rather large table!

If you haven't emailed your details to Geoff could you please do so as soon as possible so that he can let RFDS know.

Details also in the roll call thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=831576&page=9

Will do that today.

I take it geoff's e mail address is on one of his posts?

Marg

Hi Marg,

My email address is in every one of my posts - the "email me" link in my signature, or if you have signatures turned off, the little blue man under my total posts count.

The number needed to link the bookings is in red at the top of the passenger detail page you received in the mail -

RFDS***

ANd a heads up to those that may have slipped their mind - final payment was bought forward from February and is due on the 15th November - the end of the coming week.

From a discussion on the roll call, we figure everyone will be busy doing their own thing, and very difficult to organise a Meet & Mingle. We all need to eat, so would be great to get to know each other over dinner. There is no dining allocation time being offered - and is currently assumed to be one sitting only.

With the numbers on the roll call call list, they might have trouble with a single table - but will be able to get a few adjacent tables.

Those I have details for at present:

Gizzigoo - Glenda

Kaseyoz - Karon (could use the RFDS # for Suzie & Joe to make things easier)

Brossy - Rose

Margey - Marg

Cheznandy - Chez ( I have lost your RFDS# in an msn crash)

Msminx - Jo (could use your RFDS#)

arxcards - Geoff

Or in total, currently 16 of the 34 from the roll call are part of the dining request. They say this can't be guaranteed for linking of cabins or dining, but we are only looking for dining link and should be do-able

hey geoff can john and i come for dinner.....:D:D::D:p:D go on surely someone can hide us in their overnight bag..........:rolleyes:cheers shiona

ps: we are on the waitlist but i don't hold out much hope......

Hi Shiona,

Do you have spare cash for a suite?

There are several of these to be auctioned on the Trading Post over the coming weeks - starting on Monday.

http://www.flyingdoctors.org.au/Luxury-suite-auction.html

Spare Money Geoff..... whats that.............will have a look at the auction tomorrow might even put a bid in wonder if three pence is acceptable....lol...we are booked into the Pier One for that night so i guess i could go all out and bid the price of the accom....cheers shiona.....

Spare Money Geoff..... whats that.............will have a look at the auction tomorrow might even put a bid in wonder if three pence is acceptable....lol...we are booked into the Pier One for that night so i guess i could go all out and bid the price of the accom....cheers shiona.....

The next few auctions are for the family suites that will sleep up to 8. I am sure you can find others to split the prize/price with! :)

Those I have details for at present:

Gizzigoo - Glenda

Kaseyoz - Karon (could use the RFDS # for Suzie & Joe to make things easier)

Brossy - Rose

Margey - Marg

Cheznandy - Chez ( I have lost your RFDS# in an msn crash)

Msminx - Jo (could use your RFDS#)

arxcards - Geoff

Or in total, currently 16 of the 34 from the roll call are part of the dining request. They say this can't be guaranteed for linking of cabins or dining, but we are only looking for dining link and should be do-able

I have passed on these details to RFDS (with Jo's number), and they have confirmed the request. Time will tell if they can come through for our little dinner.

Is not too late for any others that want to join in - drop me an email and I will pass on.

Shiona

Can you please email me

kaseyoz@hotmail.com

thanks

Archived