Question about a excursion.......

Booman14

My family and I are planning on taking the autoprogresso tour of Uxmal in about two weeks, and I was woundering if anyone has ever heard of autoprogresso not making it back in time for the boat? We arrive at port at 7am, but autoprogreeso does not leave until 10am. He stated that we should get back about an hour before the boat leaves. I would book through the cruise line, but everyone has stated that they have had a better time through autoprogresso. Thanks for the help. :)

If you're unsure of making it back to the ship in time, book the excursion through Carnival (if they offer it). Carnival monitors the excursions carefully to ensure everyone is back before the ship departs. It'll probably be more money, but it's worth it. I find little comfort in the phrase "should get back about an hour before the boat leaves".

If you're unsure of making it back to the ship in time, book the excursion through Carnival (if they offer it). Carnival monitors the excursions carefully to ensure everyone is back before the ship departs. It'll probably be more money, but it's worth it. I find little comfort in the phrase "should get back about an hour before the boat leaves".

I definitely DITTO that!!! It might be more fun through them, but I don't think being left behind on your own will be much fun at all :( I wanted to go to Nachi Cocom but am going to just go to Playa Mia because I am not a gambler!!!

My family and I are planning on taking the autoprogresso tour of Uxmal in about two weeks, and I was woundering if anyone has ever heard of autoprogresso not making it back in time for the boat? We arrive at port at 7am, but autoprogreeso does not leave until 10am. He stated that we should get back about an hour before the boat leaves. I would book through the cruise line, but everyone has stated that they have had a better time through autoprogresso. Thanks for the help. :)

We used Autoprogreso to go to the other ruins in August...on the way back to the ship the bus blew a tire and they just waved another bus down and we got on and made it to the ship in plenty of time. Its a high quality company. There tours are awesome!

Archived