Princess response?

jjcjfl

Hi!

We sailed the Island Princess the first week in Sept to Alaska after doing a three day land tour. I sent two lengthy comment cards to Princess recapping the issues that we had as well as the good things that we experienced. I have not heard anything from them. Is that common?

Comment cards are filled out at the end of your cruise and handed in by the Purser's desk.

Every card is evaluated, whether positive or negative.

They are tabulated, analyzed, and compared.

Crew members who receive the highest evaluations are given a day off with pay or upgraded to a better position.

If you sent a letter directly to Princess it takes several weeks for a response.

I did not have time to fill out the comment cards on the ship and wanted to add to them so I went them a few weeks later. I sent the land ones seperate from the cruise ones and added several pages to both of them.

We had many issues....including glass in an anniversary cake, that were not resolved to our satisfaction. It got to be a joke to see what would be messed up each day.

I am not really expecting to hear anything.

Thanks!

Comment cards are filled out at the end of your cruise and handed in by the Purser's desk.

Every card is evaluated, whether positive or negative.

They are tabulated, analyzed, and compared.

Crew members who receive the highest evaluations are given a day off with pay or upgraded to a better position.

If you sent a letter directly to Princess it takes several weeks for a response.

Archived