Question for Cruiserdan or Ceejay

Martita B.

Sailor's~~~~would you happen to know who th Cruise Director will be on the Legend Crossing in Nov? What about the Chef?

I think the Captain will be Thue-Nelson......is this right?

Many thanks!

Bon Voyage! Have a wonderful time with smooth, safe seas!

MB

Dan~~~~many thanks! I just e-mailed 'ole Norbert and he promptly replied. He misread my e-mail and thought I WAS going to board........boo hoo!

I replied to him and he's sending me all the Legend Crossing information.

Again.......Bon Voyage! Have a wonderful time and be on the winning trivia team!

"Amigos Para Siempre!"

MB

Hi Martita

The Captain is Thue-Nilsen - for sure. I don't know about the Cruise Director - I heard that Trevor Stephenson was on the Legend a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, I don't know about the Chef.

Are you on the cruise on Aug. 28th on the Pride - next summer? We have booked it and I'm hoping you'll be there so we get to meet you at last.

CeeJay

ceejay~~~~well, we sure DO KNOW that whomever the Cruise Director and the Chef will be, they'll be the BEST! And I know it will be a most wonderful Crossing......please do meet my good cruisin' buddies, HD from Florida and the M's from N. Carolina (I don't like to post non CCer's on our board---please look for their names in the Guest Book) You will enjoy them! Lots of fun! 'Ole Norbert and I go back aways......I ask him to be the High Sheriff of the Seas one Crossing, at the Texas Gala and of course, he "played it to the hilt!" So funny!

You might ask him, "how's your six-shooter draw, these days?"

As to the Pride Northern Crossing......as of right now, I'm not sure. I will decide in the next month or so. (I have 3 other cruises booked)

Ceejay~~~ a big Bon Voyage.....have safe and smooth seas!

We'll certainly miss all of you on our board!

MB

Hi Martha,

Just found out that I haven't look on this page sice Feb.04.

SORRY!!

I don't know of cause who the chef will be but I hope it is a good one who will do some good cooking with you.

I will read a lot of notes here now to see whats going on on Seabourn.

Take care.

Cheffy (Jörg Lehmann)

Archived