? about TVs on Summit

Miss Vickie

You will hopefully hear from someone just off the ship, but I asked a similar question recently and was told that Summit still has the old TVs. Those TVs did not have the input. (although it may depend on your room type - maybe the suites have the newer TVs that might have the connection

We were on Summit in the spring in a CC cabin. The tv had no available inputs. I was told that they did NOT put in new televisions during the dry dock that immediately followed our sailing. If you can put your pictures on a USB drive then you could load them into the computers on the ship.

Thanks for the answers. We're in a cc. Guess I won't bother with the video cable.

Can you actually access the USB drives on the computers aboard the ship? On RCI you can't. I wouldn't even need a USB drive. I can connect the camera directly to a computer via a USB port, and download straight from the camera. I can't imagine that Celebrity would want passengers doing that, though, aside from the sheer space it would end up taking if people didn't delete their pictures when they were done viewing.

Too cumbersome to carry my laptop along with everything else, guess I'll wait to get a good look at things until I get home.

Archived