Can we book the Pinnacle pre-cruise with OBC?

carris

Not sure if I read somewhere that to use on board credit to book the Pinnacle Grill you need to actually be on the ship, but I can't find it now.

We hadn't actually planned to eat there until we learned of a nice credit from our TA, so this seemed like a good place to use it.

Not sure if I read somewhere that to use on board credit to book the Pinnacle Grill you need to actually be on the ship, but I can't find it now.

We hadn't actually planned to eat there until we learned of a nice credit from our TA, so this seemed like a good place to use it.

No .... only on board.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

One you get on the ship -- go directly to the Pinnacle and make your reservation -- that is the only way you can use the Ship Board Credit -- or at least some of it.

Also keep in mind that your account will be charged $11 per day per person for the auto tips. That will use up a lot of ship board credit.

Thanks for the reminder about the auto tips.

Still think we'd like to try the Pinnacle, although this is our third cruise with HAL (our favorite), we've always eaten in the regular dining room every time.

I've been reading these boards for a long time, and have had most of my questions answered without even having to ask!

Archived