Ruby Princess Maiden Voyage Review and Pictures

CL-JW

Wow, thank you for such a great review and great photos. DH and I are booked on the Ruby for next summer to the Mediterranean. Our cabin is on Riviera. It will be our 16th Princess cruise, putting us in the Elite status, yay! After reading your review and seeing your photos we are getting excited for next year. But we'll just have to be content with our Caribbean cruise in February on the Caribbean Princess.

Thanks again, we love Princess

Wow, thank you for such a great review and great photos. DH and I are booked on the Ruby for next summer to the Mediterranean. Our cabin is on Riviera. It will be our 16th Princess cruise, putting us in the Elite status, yay! After reading your review and seeing your photos we are getting excited for next year. But we'll just have to be content with our Caribbean cruise in February on the Caribbean Princess.

These were our cruises with Princess.. You'll love it. A bit different ships, but both are soooo nice. You don't have to wait for Ruby, you'll enjoy Caribbean just as much. :)

You're welcome! Enjoy the Caribbean and Ruby (and becoming Elite too:))

Thank you so much for your great review and photo's. I'm sailing on the Ruby in July I'm really looking forward to it the day we embark in Venice will be our 25th wedding anniversary :)

Thanks for the kind words!

Enjoy your cruise in July - and let us wish you a Happy Anniversary!

I am leaving for the Ruby on Saturday!!! Thank you so much for the review and the very comprehensive photo tour of the ship. Cant wait to see it all in person!!!

Bon Voyage!!

oh... and by the way, I like your avatar/profile picture CL-JW ;)

Thank you! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived