Long Beach Parking Garage

Jules7226

I apologize if I'm asking a question that has been asked a gazillion times, but I can't get my search engine to work. And I really don't feel like pouring through 20 + pages of posts. Does anyone know what the cost per day is to leave a vehicle at the Carnival Long Beach Parking Garage?? I appreciate any info that you could provide. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Do you drop your bags before parking or after?:confused: We originally were going to take a car service so I haven't paid attention to those threads. Turns out it's too expensive so we're going to leave our car after all. We are VIP if it makes a difference. TYIA!:)

You can do either...

The porters are on the bottom corner of the parking garage near the elevators...

Personally, I like to get parked first.

Then I have all the time I need to unload the car, leisurely check and double check that I have everything - (rather than trying to throw everything out of the car at the bottom near the porters)...

Then just roll over to the elevator...

Then when you get out of the elevator at the bottom, the porters are right there.

Thanks, CJW. I think we'll park first, too. We're also going to park towards the top by a pillar as you suggested in another post. 12 days - wooo hooo!!!:D

I didn't see the other post, but if you're concerned about remembering where you parked, use the voice memo feature or camera in your cell phone.

Do you drop your bags before parking or after?:confused: We originally were going to take a car service so I haven't paid attention to those threads. Turns out it's too expensive so we're going to leave our car after all. We are VIP if it makes a difference. TYIA!:)

It's actually easy to drop your bags and then loop back around to the garage entrance and then you don't need to be lugging your bags through the garage, you're free to just head over to the QM or the Dome to check in. I don't do elevators, so it's kind of difficult to do all that luggage on the stairs.

Archived