Will the Dream be ready to sail a 2009 New Years cruise?

Avril

I'm thinking of convincing my Mom to sail on the Dream for 2009 New Years (even though we'll be disembarking from the Maiden Voyage of Oasis of the Seas about a week before Christmas). :D New Years cruises have become a tradition for us. :D It seems we have furthered the tradition by sailing on ships that will be sailing their 1st New Years cruises (Carnival Freedom 07/08 and Eurodam 08/09). :D My question is, will the Carnival Dream be ready for New Years 2009/2010 and when does bookings open? Also, what will her itinerary be? Thanks!! :D

I'm thinking of convincing my Mom to sail on the Dream for 2009 New Years (even though we'll be disembarking from the Maiden Voyage of Oasis of the Seas about a week before Christmas). :D New Years cruises have become a tradition for us. :D It seems we have furthered the tradition by sailing on ships that will be sailing their 1st New Years cruises (Carnival Freedom 07/08 and Eurodam 08/09). :D My question is, will the Carnival Dream be ready for New Years 2009/2010 and when does bookings open? Also, what will her itinerary be? Thanks!! :D

Shouldn't be a problem, bookings are open now, she makes her TA in late September I think then 4 or 5 cruises out of NYC, then heads for Port Canaveral to replace the Glory in early December. I noticed a neat 9 day itinerary as her 1st sailing (one time offer) out of PC that went to Aruba and some places that I've never been so for you New Years shouldn't be a problem.

Archived