want to trysomthing new

jamers113

have been on 10 carnival cruises want a different longer itinerary any one done princess they have some ports visited by few but dont want to get on 10 day cruise with a bunch of snobs, we always liked the friendly passengers and to say most part the crew. we just liked the different ittinerary and the ships enerald princess looks great are thier alot of hidden expencess? does any one have another favorite? other than we know carnival got any ideas were do for a cruise within 3 months were in our early fifties and love our cruises weve already got plans to move to middle of florida so we have more departure ports arrailable love to here some feedback don't reame me for wanting to try somthing different i have no! compaints with carnival and recomend them all the time.

have been on 10 carnival cruises want a different longer itinerary any one done princess they have some ports visited by few but dont want to get on 10 day cruise with a bunch of snobs, we always liked the friendly passengers and to say most part the crew. we just liked the different ittinerary and the ships enerald princess looks great are thier alot of hidden expencess? does any one have another favorite? other than we know carnival got any ideas were do for a cruise within 3 months were in our early fifties and love our cruises weve already got plans to move to middle of florida so we have more departure ports arrailable love to here some feedback don't reame me for wanting to try somthing different i have no! compaints with carnival and recomend them all the time.

We've done Princess twice was great. Have you posted on their board(s)

Good Luck !

More power to yah . . . I have several friends who just "dipped their toes in the water" of a different cruise line . . . and never came back to Carnival. :confused: A couple of them loved everything about Princess and found it to have an almost identical demographic. They love it. :)

(in this thread be prepared for the Carnival Cheerleaders, however) :D

I am going back to NCL and next up is a 9 night. I like their product.

Steve

I've been on over 100 cruises...at least 15 different cruise lines...cruises from 2 nighters to 17 nighters...From the Delta Queen River boat to Med. Cruises.

I was also a TA for 15 years...

A Carniaval person is no better than a Crystle Cruise line passenger.

You will find a snob on any cruise line...most people just want to have fun, enjoy.

Sandy

I've never been on Princess, but my parents have several times - both through the Panama Canal and on Star Princess around South America. They can't speak highly enough, so I'd say you should be happy.

I'd love to try them myself, so good luck to you! :)

I say go for it. The Emerald sounds awesome! We are platinum with Carnival and have sailed Royal Caribbean. We sailed on the Crown Princess last December and it was our best cruise to date! Our only regret was we didn't sail her earlier.......

No hidden charges at all. Actually the drink prices were cheaper then Carnival.....no different in the ages of the passengers.......

Princess has alot of differences that you will notice:)

Good luck!

I liked the newer Princess ships better than the older ones. They werent snobby to me.

Im going on the QM2 next summer, now Im a little worried about them!!!

My sister has sailed on almost all lines, including QM2. Beautiful ship, meals, service etc., but, you are right about the snobbies! Not from the personnel, but other passengers. You are seated according to your room level. Have fun!

Try it you'll like it!;)

I wouldn't think of Princess as a snobby cruise, just slightly more upscale, comparable to Royal Caribbean. I haven't sailed Princess in some time but I enjoyed it very much.

Nothing wrong with variety right?

MAC

thanks, for all the coments I think I feel better when I was reading their roll call people were talkinking about their limos from the hyatt to ship and I got a bit worried I love The have a good time carnival people but it sounds like princess will be a nice cruise even if all I have is my PRINCESS!

Archived