Gluten Free Diets

Sharon I

I see you are cruising Royal Caribbean. Yes, RCCL offers gluten free meals. You will need to contact Special Needs in advance to arrange it, and then when you get onboard I recommend going to see the Maitre'd to make sure they got the information as well as talking to your waiter and headwaiter the first night about it.

Just send an e-mail that includes the guests' names, reservation ID number, ship's name and voyage date to the relevant address below:

Gluten-free/celiac meals - glutenfree@rccl.com

Fax requests may be sent to 305-539-6018 Attn: Special Meals Request

E-mails will receive an automated response. Faxed requests will also receive a response provided the guest provides an email address. We kindly ask that guests do not call Royal Caribbean International suppliers with specific questions.

Special meal requests that are faxed or e-mailed less than 45 days of sailing are dependent on the ship's product availability. We will try to accommodate to the best of our ability.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do;jsessionid=0000CAP2Cg_UvXMkuN8GZ1KH8LJ:12hdhubrs?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Food+%26+Beverage&faqId=322&faqSubjectId=336&faqType=faq

Does anybody know if I will be able to get a Gluten Free Menu on my cruise? This really means alot to me. I hope someone can answer this question.

Sharon --There was a whole thread on this recently in this forum. I wanted to just give you the link to it but search isn't talking to my computer today (my fault, I fear). There was some good discussion and there was also the suggestion of checking out the Disabled Cruise Travel forum http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=190 for threads on the same topic.

Hope this helps and that you have a great cruise.

Archived