Romance Package

melmich

I sent a fax to NCL to order the romance package a month ago, but my credit card has not been charged. Do you only get charged after the cruise? Should I be receiving a confirmation?

yes, call them, when I order gifts before sailing they always show up on my card. Remember, with all the thousands of faxes handled daily some are bound to get mis-placed.

Nita

I sent a fax to NCL to order the romance package a month ago, but my credit card has not been charged. Do you only get charged after the cruise? Should I be receiving a confirmation?

Have the email confirmation of your package to print-out when you board..in case of a problem:-)

Enjoy your cruise:)

That happened to me and when we got on the ship they had no record of it, it did get rectified. But it took multiple trips to reception. Also make sure the confirmation says confirmed not pending (a problem for someone else on our trip)

That happened to me and when we got on the ship they had no record of it, it did get rectified. But it took multiple trips to reception. Also make sure the confirmation says confirmed not pending (a problem for someone else on our trip)

Also have a pending confirmation. Called TA and was told their computer broke down so no paid receipt. However, I have copied my bank statement where my account was debited the correct amount and that NCL was the payee.

Last week, I ordered the $79 anniversary package via fax and a bar set up via email. The bar set up was charged to my card the same day. The anniversary package charge showed up yesterday. I have not received any confirmation of my order for either of them. If I don't have a confirmation by email or in writing before sailing, I will make a copy of my credit card statement to show the charges, just in case.

ee

Archived