Staterooms overlooking Royal Promenade?

jtandgh

Hi, We are booked for back to back cruises in March on RCCL Voyager of the Seas & have been assigned a stateroom overlooking the royal promenade (deck six). Can anyone tell me if this will be a noisy location? The hubby values his rest.... :rolleyes: Thanks!

It will possibly be noisier than a regular inside, if you want to downgrade, call RCL?

I love the PR cabins. I have one coming up on deck 6 and Im across from a rowdy bar. You can look on the deck plans as see what is directly below you if you are concerned, each location is of course different.

You will be able to people watch and see the parades from your cabin window seat. We would rather have a PR than a larger OV which we tried last year we decided.

Check and see what is below you, since you didnt say where on deck 6 you are, no one can tell you for sure.

PS be sure and sign up for your M&M on the roll call threads. RCL will throw a nice party for CCers with a drawing and little treats. Last year they outdid themselves with chocolate covered stawberries and really tasty little treats. I will be on Voyager april 5th, right after you.

Are you over a pub? then yes possibly-we were on deck 7 over the liquor store-no problem-but our daughter was over the Irish pub, also deck 7, and they heard noise pretty late.

Your best bet it to see if you can get deck 8 and try to be over the shops-no pub.

Archived