RCCL Adventure Ocean

mchin

My 3 year old DD will spend time in Adventure Ocean for our December cruise. If the kids are there during the evening hours, what do they serve them for dinner, if anything. My DH and I are considering going to Portofino's one night, but DD can't go due to her age.

Congrats on your upcoming cruise! On Liberty, AO had 3 dinners at Johnny Rockets. 2 of them were formal nights, and one was another. Check out some of the Compasses to see if you can get a feel for what those nights are, or ask AO on boarding day, then go make your ressie accordingly. Our Chops ressie was on a night where Johnny Rockets was not offered. DH took DS to the Windjammer for a quickie dinner while I finished getting ready, dropped him off at AO for the evening, and off we went to our grown up dinner. It worked really well for us! Hopefully, others will have some ideas for you, too! Enjoy your cruise!!!!

Edited to say: I didn't clearly answer your question. Other than the JR nights, there is NO dinner offered by AO. It actually shuts down for a couple of hours. Maybe 5-7? Not sure about that.

Archived