Online Beer package question?

BoPippy

Can this same Princess on line beer package be purchased on board also for the same price for your room fridge?

Beer Package Choose any of the following beers and receive six for the price of five; Beck's, Coors Light, Dos Equis, Miller Genuine Draft, Miller Lite.Item #2310$21.75

Yes, I stand corrected. I knew that the 6 for 5 poolside didn't look right, but.....

Thanks for setting it straight

Ok,but the most important part is which is the best deal?preorder 6 for$21.95 or 5 on ship for????

At the pool side bars its always 5 for 4 but you can order the 6 for 5 from room service, i believe on the Sapphire last week it was just under $20 , but then they add gratuity to it as well, making it about the same as pre-ordering.

When I preordered beer and liquor I was given a certificate onboard and told I had to then order from roomservice to get it delivered. They would not have it in the room waiting. (supposedly because they did not want to have drinks in the room if room changes or cancelations occured)

If we preoreder the bucket will be in our room when we get on board?

We pre-ordered last month on the CB

If you pre-order the bucket, there will be a certificate in your room. You can then call room service, and it will be delivered.

edit: I see papermaker beat me to the punch.

We pre-ordered last month on the CB

If you pre-order the bucket, there will be a certificate in your room. You can then call room service, and it will be delivered.

edit: I see papermaker beat me to the punch.

On the CB in April, they did do it the way cruisindad said, call room service. Last Nov. on the Emerald, I just left them out for my room steward, and asked him to keep the fridge stocked. With a nice tip, I never had to use room service.

Will be on the Emerald next month, so I will see how it works.

Archived