limited quantity--- help

anthonymackin

I am bringing dr peppers formy girlfriend and my daughter thats all they drink me i am getn the card for myself..... my question is i read on here that you can take them but it says limited quantity what the heck does that mean can i bring a 24 pk for the two of them to share or do i need to bring a 12 pack for each of them or can i only bring one 12 pack on board

help.........................????????

I am bringing dr peppers formy girlfriend and my daughter thats all they drink me i am getn the card for myself..... my question is i read on here that you can take them but it says limited quantity what the heck does that mean can i bring a 24 pk for the two of them to share or do i need to bring a 12 pack for each of them or can i only bring one 12 pack on board

help.........................????????

I'll try to help, but someone else will have more info, I'm sure.

I believe you are allowed a 12 pack per person. Did you know that they should have Mr. Pibb onboard as well? Pretty much the same as Dr. Pepper. I know some people prefer one over the other.

We packed our pop in our suitcases. It was just 2- 6 packs of the baby cans and we didn't even drink all of them. We basically brought them for the morning when we first woke up. We both bought the Fountain Card and used that.

Good Luck

There is no quantity stated. If they refuse you, you will need to be throwing them into your suitcase. Maybe a nice tip to the porters will get that many to your cabin. Coolers are now limitied to 12 X 12 X 12.

It says "reasonable". Some people stretch that limit obviously. Until Carnival places a specific limit, people will push the limit, leaving it up to the porter if they will say yes or no. A few people have been refused, but mostly they seem to bring any amount on.

Archived