Just got room assignment wondering...

ShelbyLK

Hi Everyone,

I just got my room assignment and I was wondering if this is a good room. I think we are up pretty high...if anyone knows anything about this room or any kinda of info. on the floor level would be great...Thanks!

Room Assigned:

Splendor

8F 1067

I'm seeing that it's by Camp Carnival and by the Seaside Theatre, probably not a problem, but just hoping that there is not a lot of noise at night. I've only been on one other cruise and we were on the Verandah deck, so this is higher up, and I was just wondering about it.

Thanks for any help!

:D

Thanks! I guess I'm just hoping for some info. on the deck. I've never been that high up or around anything but other cabins, so I'm hoping that there isn't much of a noise level.

Thanks for the input though, I do appreciate it.

Hi,

We were on the Splendor a few weeks ago in the Med. Loved this ship.:) Has an amazing sound system in the Lido deck big screen area and the sliding roof makes it all very cosy at night.

I found the rooms to be tucked away from the noise areas, not that it was rowdy anyway. I wouldn't give the noise issue a second thought. Having a room that high up is great and you'll have a great time on this ship. By the way, the Maitre' D, Kenneth was the best we've ever met, he came by the tables every night to say Hi and then entertained everyone with his great voice with Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin songs.

A great trip to look forward to!

I have a similar thread going for the Valor (called Valor Room Comparison). I'm in room 1050, which seems somewhat comparable to your room. Some of the responses I've been getting are encouraging. It seems like a nice room and very quiet. Of course, I noticed your cruises sails before mine, so be sure to post your experience, so I know what to expect. ;)

One of the things I asked my PVP is what side of the faces the land in the various ports. My room is on the port (left) side of the ship, and for my cruise, the port side faces the land in all of the ports, so I was happy with that. Of course, I don't envision spending a lot of time in my room while in port. But it would be nice to have my morning coffee overlooking land.

Thanks for the replies! I'm very excited to go, it can't come soon enough! :D

I think that the room will be great! I will post a little something about the trip after I get back, but that will have to wait until January. Thanks again for the help!

:)

Archived