Newspaper Direct Service

Trey

Does anyone know if Newspaper Direct is offered on Princess? I used it last week on NCL and it was well worth the $4 per day for the entire Los Angeles Times printed and delivered to the cabin. Thanks.

Does anyone know if Newspaper Direct is offered on Princess? I used it last week on NCL and it was well worth the $4 per day for the entire Los Angeles Times printed and delivered to the cabin. Thanks.

Yikes! These are the people who call our computer room every damned morning at 5:00 a.m. saying they never received our transmission. Despite being told several dozen times that they need to call before 4:00 a.m. (when the Systems people go home), they still insist on waiting until everyone has left and no one is available to help them.

LOL ... I wonder if they ever manage to get an edition of any newspapers out? :)

Blue skies ...

--rita

On the Grand Princess Transatlantic (August 27 - September 12, 2004) the ship offered a 13-day subscripton for $48.50 or $3.95 daily. You could choose from the "International Herald Tribune, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, LA Times, Miami Herald, National Post, Nuevo Herald, the Times and many other international papers." Don't know anyone who actually did it, but it was apparently available. I miss the free tiny NY Times. It was big enough to keep up with events but not waste time on vacation!! ;)

Archived