Dunn's River Falls Dec 6 Destiny

Goplayball

We definitely will be doing the Mystic Mountain excursion. Would love to do the Dunn's River Falls however not sure how cool the water is. I hate the cold water and don't want this to be a waste of money or time. Is there an excursion where you can just see the falls without a tour guide. Help leaving in 13 days.......woooooohooooooo

We did the Cool Runnings catamarran/dunn's river/beach tour thru Carnival in December. Yes, the water is always chilly. Yes, there are stairs running along the falls, so you can walk, or even begin the climb, and go out an opening (all along the way) to the stairs, and continue that way, if you wish.

I just came back from a cruise and did Dunn's River. Water is somewhat cold but you get used to it. You are able to see the falls without climbing. They have stairs and places along the way where you can stand and take pictures. I disliked the climbing because it was very strenous for me and about 1/4 way up I was just hoping that it would be over soon. I really didn't get to experience the beauty of it.

The water is definitly cool, but out of our 40+ cruises , that and swimming with the stingrays in Grand Cayman are by far our most memorable excursions. And like said above, they do have steps along side for those unable to climb it, but if you are able, climb it, you will love it. HAVE A GREAT CRUISE.

You can just take a cab from the port to the falls. all this costs is cab fare. Been there, done that. Then, if you decide that you want to climb the falls just pay there and you are set. Visit the flea market while there. Some pretty crazy stuff. Cheaper than cheap.

Archived