Wine and dine?

Lushpuppy

We have at least two bottles of champagne in our cabin every day excluding those we drink poolside , bars and dining. 12 night cruise I am thinking of ordering two packages for the cabin alone. Is this possible or can you only order these packages for the restaurant? Must you drink them there or can I have them delivered to our suite? We like them 'on tap' in our cabin? Thank you!

I know but 24 bottles from the package is better value. Dont want it in dining room we will order wine for meals every night and rarely is any left unless i have ordered a pudding wine. Want to know can i order 2 x packages all champagne but have them delivered daily to cabin? We dont drink spirits are big champagne drinkers. Never get a hangover if we quick to champagne! I will use the wine cellar if not but package i think is better value. Thank you!

We did this. We used Wine and Dine package to have wine in our cabin. Unfortunately you cannot have it delivered to your cabin. You have to collect it from the dining room.

We just collected one (or even on occasions 2) at the end of dinner (or lunch) and took them back to our cabin.

Don't forget (if ordering wine other than champagne) to bring a corkscrew. Otherwise you will have to get it opened in the dining room.

The only problem we had was keeping the wine cooler bucket full of ice. Our cabin steward filled it when he made the room up in the morning but it had all melted by the evening when we wanted our cold wine before dinner. I would like to have seen ice machines so we could get our own ice when we wanted it.

The only problem we had was keeping the wine cooler bucket full of ice. Our cabin steward filled it when he made the room up in the morning but it had all melted by the evening when we wanted our cold wine before dinner. I would like to have seen ice machines so we could get our own ice when we wanted it.
We always pack a collapsable cooler and have the cabin steward keep it freshly iced. :cool:

We did this. We used Wine and Dine package to have wine in our cabin. Unfortunately you cannot have it delivered to your cabin. You have to collect it from the dining room.

We just collected one (or even on occasions 2) at the end of dinner (or lunch) and took them back to our cabin.

Don't forget (if ordering wine other than champagne) to bring a corkscrew. Otherwise you will have to get it opened in the dining room.

I have used two methods, beyond asking the cabin steward to refill the ice bucket.

1. Call Room Service. They will deliver ice.

2. Go to a bar and ask for a bucket of ice (the kind that they usually for a "bucket of beer".

Both methods work. Choose one based on how motivated you are to do it yourself. :)

Oh, and a bartender would be happy to give you a corkscrew. ;)

We always order the wine and dine package, and we have wine delivered to our cabin regularly. You just call room service and say you have a wine and dine package and tell them what you want delivered to the cabin. It usually takes about 30 minutes. They put it in an ice bucket and provide glasses too. When you go to the dining room that night your waiter will take your wine and dine card and mark off the wine that you had delivered to your room.

We have also told our waiter as we are leaving the dining room that we want a bottle delivered to our room the next afternoon for when we get back from a shore excursion and he will arrange to have it delivered.

We have done this on Grandeur, Brilliance, and Adventure.

We always order the wine and dine package, and we have wine delivered to our cabin regularly. You just call room service and say you have a wine and dine package and tell them what you want delivered to the cabin. It usually takes about 30 minutes. They put it in an ice bucket and provide glasses too. When you go to the dining room that night your waiter will take your wine and dine card and mark off the wine that you had delivered to your room.

We have also told our waiter as we are leaving the dining room that we want a bottle delivered to our room the next afternoon for when we get back from a shore excursion and he will arrange to have it delivered.

We have done this on Grandeur, Brilliance, and Adventure.

Shrek THANK YOU! This is great, just what I want to do, brilliant thanks!

Archived