Holland America Cruise History

RevNeal

[SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Thanks Greg for the link and other information! [/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]HAL did not show Virginia or I on the Eurodam Prelude segment either. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]On the other hand, they had us on the Statendam for a full 7 days for the aborted "fire cruise" in 2002 when we spent only 2 days on-board. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]I shall contact the Mariner Society and give them my count of days and dates. I am glad I keep a running record of booking numbers, ship names, itineraries, dates and cabin numbers. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='RevNeal']This is a "heads up" to those of you who are interested in such matters, HAL's Mariner Society has put up a page that allows you to check their database and confirm your Cruise History. The website address is:

[URL]https://mariners.hollandamerica.com/[/URL]

Just as an interesting note, they had my cruise history all screwed up. So, it might be worth it to some of you to check your History and see what they list for you.

For those of you who were aboard the [I]Eurodam[/I] for the 3-Day European Prelude cruise (July 2-5, 2008) ... apparently the Mariner Society doesn't have a record of that cruise!!!!!! :) I had to write them and ask them to add it to the list because the normal method for adding cruises wouldn't show it.[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]They got my name, number and household addy and email addy all correct with a note that all was verified 9/9/2008 I think it was and I remember that phone call as we agreed (me and a HAL Mariner rep) that my 91 days was correct but that my Sea of Cortez was Ryndam and not Rotterdam.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]But now, after verifying name, number and addys, when I go to Cruise History, there is absolutely NOTHING there. Wazzup with that???[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow as no one home at HAL on Sunday 'cepting genl res.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Archived