Century Suite on Century

uromac

Any one have any comments and/or photos on the Century Suites? Are there lounge chairs on these verandas and are the cabin/veranda measurements correct on the Celebrity website? How is it being the deck directly below the Cafe on the ship?

Thanks!

Melissa

Any one have any comments and/or photos on the Century Suites? Are there lounge chairs on these verandas and are the cabin/veranda measurements correct on the Celebrity website? How is it being the deck directly below the Cafe on the ship?

Thanks!

Melissa

This is a great cabin! Our best friends sailed in this cabin this summer and we were down the hall. I gave up this FREE upgrade and I am still kicking myself. I was worried about the Sunset Bar above, and yes there is plenty going on out there a lot of the day. I didn't find it annoying and neither did my friend. There is about half the deck that is covered... There are two loungers and a great dining table and 2 chairs... when my friend was laying there reading, I could see her legs is all... the entire table is in view. We had happy hour in her room/balcony every night. It was a blast. The noise above sort of added to the feel for me. The room is bigger also. There is a full size couch. If you can snag one of the end cabins, the balcony is bigger by about 2 to 3 FEET wider. This is one of the cabins I gave up... that's how I know. I can probably get you pictures of it, if you want to email me. It is beautiful decorated. There were only minutes of vibrations. You will only feel things like that when you are coming into port. If I could do it all over again, I would have taken my end room. The entire room would have been bigger:( I let too many people on here scare me away. OH... and her butler was the sweetest guy ever! You can find my email address under my profile if you would like pictures.

We had a cabin in the aft below the cafe in April.....it was noisy, but convenient to go up the back stairs for food, etc.

There are lounge chairs out on the deck and it is relatively large as decks go.....the aft is larger than the sides.

The only thing I objected to was the guitar player - you could hear him playing inside your cabin until about 11PM every night. That got a bit anoying. Other than that, it is a sweet suite. Enjoy.

Hi Everyone -

Well I went for it - upgraded again (I wonder what is the record for changing cabins before boarding ;) !) and changed from the FV to a Century Suite - 1144, not an end :( as it wasn't available but the one next to the port end cabin in the NS category!

Now waiting on our other gamble - a guarantee veranda cabin - and since we are less than 4 weeks out we should find out soon!

Melissa

Hi Everyone -

Well I went for it - upgraded again (I wonder what is the record for changing cabins before boarding ;) !) and changed from the FV to a Century Suite - 1144, not an end :( as it wasn't available but the one next to the port end cabin in the NS category!

Now waiting on our other gamble - a guarantee veranda cabin - and since we are less than 4 weeks out we should find out soon!

Melissa

I think you will love it! Keep watching availabilities. The ends kept opening up on our cruise. So, if they do, grab one...:D

We found that as soon as it was dark, the Sunset Bar had no one out there.

Archived