Is there a changing room/lockers at Solarium?

You could always change in the bathroom. The handicapped stalls are big enough, but really why would you want to carry all your clothes with you once you change? There are no lockers but then again, most people don't bring anything that valuable to the pool area, I know I don't. I bring my camera and its in a little wallet type wristlet. Other than that I have my beach bag with lotion book towel and thats it.

We are sailing Navigator Dec. 1 and I am soooooooo excited! Does anyone know if there are changing rooms somewhere near the pools so you don't have to wear swim suit & cover up all the way there? Goofy question, I know.

The solarium is where we live on sea days. I just wear my bathing suit under a pair of shorts and T. That way I can always throw those on if I need to go someplace without feeling like I'm slightly undressed in just a cover-up. But, some cover-ups are so nice and look like cute sundresses that they would be fine also. Have a great cruise.

You can use the change room at the spa/gym, which is close by. I take a long cover up, so I just wear my bathing suit underneath. However, I like the large showers and the shampoo at the spa (nicer than in the room), so I often go to the solarium in the afternoon, then shower before going down to the room to get ready for dinner.

Hope this helps!

Archived